These Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas are perfect for a keto beginner looking for easy recipes. Enjoy recipes, meal prep tips, and a printable grocery list, too!
Keto Meal Plans
The keto lifestyle can be a little overwhelming! These Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas are here to make things easier! Each week you’ll get 5 keto breakfast recipes perfect for meal prepping! Don’t worry about that grocery list, either — I’ve already included a printable shopping list at the bottom of this page. You can also use the Easy Keto Dinner Meal Plan and the Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas each week for 5 full days worth of keto breakfast, lunches, dinners, and snacks!
Meal prep tips, net carb counts, and serving amounts are all included to help you plan your week. Depending on how many people you’re feeding, you may not need all five breakfast recipes. Pick and choose which recipes work for you, then meal prep to get ready for an easy, delicious, low carb, filling week!
Keto Breakfast Ideas Video
Monday: Keto Sausage and Biscuits
This classic gets a keto twist! Keto Sausage and Biscuits do require meal prep, but the results are worth it. The gluten-free, low-carb biscuits are cheesy and buttery, and you can even make a double batch to freeze some for later. This recipe makes 12 sausage and biscuit sandwiches, and each one is 3.9 net carbs.
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas) – Taco Bites – 0.9 net carbs, 30 bites
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – One Pan Mushroom Chicken, 2.3 net carbs, 2 servings
Tuesday: Keto Chocolate Muffins
Chocolate Muffins make every morning better, especially when you can pair them with a great keto coffee drink. These have a light, airy texture right out of the oven AND after freezing! Wrap these babies up and throw them in your bag for an easy meal on the go! This recipe makes 18 muffins, just 3.6 net carbs each.
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas) – BLT Wraps – 2 net carbs, 2 wraps
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Taco Zoodle Casserole, 5.6 net carbs, 6 servings
Wednesday: Sausage Jalapeno Chaffle
These Sausage Jalapeno Chaffles are packed full of flavor! You can enjoy these on their own, use them as sandwich bread or toast, or even drizzle a little sugar-free maple syrup on top if you like a sweet-and-spicy breakfast! This recipe makes 5 chaffles, just 1.8 net carbs each.
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas) – Keto Pizza Pinwheels – 4.5 net carbs, 8 servings (5 pinwheels per serving)
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls – 2.1 net carbs, 10 rolls
Thursday: Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
Protein powder gives these pancakes a great boost for those long days! These Chocolate Chip Keto Pancakes are fluffy, delicious, and easy to meal prep. This recipe makes 8 pancakes, just 3.4 net carbs each. They freeze and reheat well, so make a double batch and freeze for later!
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas) – Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap – 1.7 net carbs, 1 wrap
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Blackened Chicken – 1 net carb, 4 servings
Friday: Eggs in the Air Fryer
This Air Fryer Egg is absolutely delicious and the perfect quick warm breakfast. The salty prosciutto and parmesan go perfectly with the egg, and just a touch of cream ensures it doesn’t go rubbery. This recipe makes 1 egg in a 4-ounce ramekin for just 0.6 net carbs!
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas) – Prosciutto Skewers – 4 net carbs, 8 skewers
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Pepperoni Pizza Bites – 1 net carb, 30 bites
Bonus: Prosciutto Egg Toast
This Prosciutto Egg Toast is delicious, full of protein, and is under 3 net carbs! This recipe uses a basic chaffle for the base, making one toast for just 2.4 net carbs. However, you could use a leftover Sausage Jalapeno chaffle from Wednesday’s breakfast instead, changing the net carbs to only 2.8 net carbs!
Keto Meal Prep Tips:
All of these recipes except Friday’s Air Fryer Eggs can be meal prepped and frozen. If the recipe makes more than you want within 3-ish days, just freeze the extra for another week!
- If you can’t find a breakfast sausage without sugar, try this Homemade Breakfast Sausage recipe — It’s got a great flavor! And on your prep day, don’t forget that you can cook sausage in the air fryer to save time!
- After you’ve cooked Sausage and Biscuits, allow them to cool completely. Assemble the sandwiches, wrap each in a paper towel followed by plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 4 days. To keep them longer, skip the paper towel, wrap several times in plastic wrap, then freeze up to 6 months. You can thaw overnight in the fridge or in 30-second increments in the microwave.
- The muffins can be cooked and stored at room temperature in an airtight container. To keep them longer, wrap multiple times in plastic wrap and freeze up to 3 months. Texture is best when you thaw it overnight in the fridge, but you can microwave if you’re in a rush. It does become a mess, though, because the chocolate chips melt.
- Chaffles are easy to crisp up after being refrigerated, and they will last up to 4 days. They can also be frozen — Just lay the chaffles on a baking sheet (not touching) and freeze for one hour. Transfer to a freezer bag and keep for 3-4 months.
- Pancakes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge 3-4 days or frozen up to 6 months. If you’d like to prep but cook them fresh, make the batter up to 2 days ahead of time. I would save the chocolate chips until right before cooking (just so they don’t sink to the bottom), but it will work either way.