These Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are a low carb delight! At just 3.3 net carbs per serving this is the perfect Fall dessert recipe!
Last Fall I shared my favorite Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars and it turns out, they are your favorite too! With the seasons changing I wanted to share a fall spin on this favorite! These amazing Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are loaded with flavor.
These rich, low carb cheesecake bars contain a shortbread almond flour crust, vanilla cheesecake, pumpkin spice cheesecake and a pecan crumble! And just in case you want to add a little extra oomph to your bars you can drizzle them with this Keto Caramel Sauce! This is a rave-worthy dessert your friends and family will love!
Ingredients in Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Almond flour
- Confectioners Keto sweetener such as Monkfruit or Swerve
- Brown Sugar Keto sweetener such as Golden Monkfruit or Brown Sugar Swerve
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Extract
- Canned Pumpkin
- Spices: Pumpkin Pie Spice and Cinnamon
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars?
To make the crust we stir melted butter, almond flour and confectioners sweetener together to form a soft, buttery crust. Lightly press the dough into an even layer in the bottom of a foil lined 8×8 pan and bake for 7 minutes and 350 degrees F.
While the crust is pre-baking you can prepare the layers. The vanilla cheesecake layer is just cream cheese, egg, keto-friendly confectioners sweetener and vanilla extract. You can use an electric mixer to beat the ingredients until they form a smooth consistency, if you prefer.
When the crust has cooled completely, spoon out half of the cheesecake mixture and spread evenly over the crust.
Blend the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice into the remaining cheesecake mixture for the pumpkin layer. Spread the pumpkin layer over the vanilla cheesecake layer.
Lastly, combine the butter, pecans, almond flour, keto brown sugar sweetener and cinnamon in a small blender or food processor until a crumb mixture forms. Sprinkle over the cheesecake. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before slicing.
How to Store Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Store these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars loosely covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator. These bars are good up to one week after making. This is an ideal dessert to make for a holiday meal because it can be made several days in advance.
Can I Freeze Cheesecake Bars?
Absolutely! Cheesecake bars freeze perfectly. You can freeze the bars whole, of cut them into individual portions before freezing. Here are the steps to follow for freezing perfect cheesecake bars so the taste and texture is not compromised.
- After cooking your cheesecake bars allow them to cool completely.
- Slice and wrap your individual servings tightly with plastic wrap. Alternatively, if you are freezing the entire cheesecake place it in a dish or on a cardboard base and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Wrap the plastic wrapped cheesecake with foil to prevent freezer burn.
- When ready to thaw allow the cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 2-4 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Do I have to use almond flour?
Yes, this recipe has its best taste and texture when almond flour is used. Coconut flour is not a 1:1 substitution for almond flour and I do not suggest it for this recipe.
Tips for Making Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Allow the crust to cool completely before adding the cheesecake layers. It is a soft, buttery crust and if you spread the cold cheesecake over the warm crust before it cools and sets your crust will tear.
- For the best cheesecake texture use room temperature cream cheese and eggs.
More Keto Desserts with Cream Cheese
- Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- The Best Keto Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon Golden Monkfruit or Brown Sugar Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks of cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit or Swerve
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
Pecan Crumble Layer
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar Monkfruit or brown sugar Swerve
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- To make the crust stir melted butter, almond flour, sweetener and pumpkin pie spice together to form a soft, buttery crust. Lightly press the dough into an even layer in the bottom of a foil lined 8x8 pan and bake for 7 minutes.
- ALLOW THE CRUST TO COOL COMPLETELY
- While the crust is cooling prepare the layers. Combine the cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup keto confectioners sweetener and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixture until completely smooth.
- When the crust has cooled completely, spoon out half of the cheesecake mixture and spread evenly over the crust.
- Blend the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice into the remaining cheesecake mixture for the pumpkin layer. Spread the pumpkin layer over the vanilla cheesecake layer.
- Lastly, combine the butter, pecans, almond flour, keto brown sugar sweetener and cinnamon in a small blender or food processor until a crumb mixture forms. Sprinkle over the cheesecake.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely and chill at least 2 hours before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 28.5gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 4.6gNet Carbohydrates: 3.3gFiber: 1.3gSugar: 1.2gProtein: 6.6g