These amazing Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are bursting with flavor and contain about 2 net carbs each! These warm, pumpkin and cinnamon spiced rolls are topped with a maple cream cheese frosting you will love.
Boy, do I have a treat for you today! These Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are a fall spin on my traditional Keto Cinnamon Rolls. Delicious keto dough is spiked with pumpkin to make it extra light and fluffy.
Then, it is covered in a pumpkin butter and sprinkled with a cinnamon sugar mixture with toasted pecans, then rolled up and baked to perfection! To top it all off, I smothered these easy keto cinnamon rolls with my favorite Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and drizzled with Keto Caramel Sauce.
This is a great keto breakfast that you can enjoy without blowing your diet. We love making these on the weekends for a special breakfast. For more fun fall recipes, check out this list of 20+ Easy Fall Desserts!
Make these Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls next weekend, and curl up with a warm cup of coffee and a good book. I promise you won’t regret it!
Ingredients in Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
These naturally gluten-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls have three components: the keto dough, the pumpkin filling, and the maple cream cheese frosting. Here’s what you’ll need to make this keto pumpkin recipe:
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Ground flax meal
- Heavy Cream
- Keto Sweetener such as monkfruit or swerve
Is Pumpkin Keto-Friendly?
Yes! Pumpkin is low in carbs and contains a high amount of fiber. It’s easy to incorporate into a keto diet (thank goodness!).
Can the Mozzarella Be Substituted?
No, the mozzarella is a key ingredient. It helps bind the fat head dough together.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe is broken down into three simple parts — make the dough, prep the pumpkin filling, then bake and frost.
If you’ve never made an almond flour dough before, don’t fret. I walk you through the recipe step by step in the recipe card below.
Here’s an overview of how the easy keto cinnamon rolls are made:
- First, you make a pumpkin dough and roll it out into a rectangle. This is made very easy by rolling the dough between silicone baking sheets.
- Once the dough has been rolled out, combine the softened butter and pumpkin in a small bowl.
- Spread the pumpkin butter over the dough and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar and nuts evenly across the dough.
- Tightly roll up the dough and slice into 10 equal sections.
- Bake in a muffin tin at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with the maple cream cheese frosting and enjoy!
How Many Net Carbs Are in This Recipe?
These amazing Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are about 2 net carbs each and that includes the maple cream cheese frosting! They also do not contain any eggs, so perfect for those with allergies!
Can This Recipe Be Made in Advance?
I think the dough makes the best cinnamon rolls when used right away. However, if you want to make them the night before, roll out the dough and place in plastic wrap, tightly seal, then the next morning slice and bake.
Tips for the Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls
- I recommend using two silicone baking mats to roll out the keto dough. The dough is very stick, and using silicone baking mats prevents you from having to flour your work surface.
- I prefer using swerve sweetener in this recipe. Note that it’s cheaper on Amazon than at my local grocery stores.
- I use this silicone muffin tin ALL THE TIME and this bundle comes with two sizes. I use the mini muffin size to make my Peanut Butter Fudge Fat Bombs.
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes:
Pumpkin is a great keto staple because it is fairly low in carbs, but high in fiber. Personally, I enjoy pumpkin all year, so don’t feel like this is only an autumn treat!
If you love pumpkin, you may also like:
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low-Carb Pumpkin Bread
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
For the Cinnamon Filling
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pecans chopped
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener or Swerve
For the Cream Cheese Icing
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners monkfruit sweetener or confectioners Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Pumpkin Dough:
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Stir in the pumpkin.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and ground flax meal. Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball (see step by step images in the post).
- Between two silicone baking mats or parchment paper roll the dough into a rectangle roughly 13x10 inches.
For the filling:
- Combine the softened butter and pumpkin in a small bowl and brush on the dough, all the way to the edges.
- Combine the cinnamon and sweetener in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of the butter. Top with chopped nuts
- Starting at one end roll your dough as tightly as you can into a log.
- Cut into 10 equal portions (roughly the width of two fingers).
- Spray a muffin tin lightly with cooking spray and place the rolls in the wells. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
For the cream cheese icing:
- Combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, sweetener and maple extract (if using) in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.**Note: the icing is for a mildly sweet, thick frosting. If you prefer it sweeter or thinner just add additional ingredients as needed after taste testing.