Try these Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas for easy recipes to give your day a low-carb start! Meal prep tips, a printable grocery list, and dinner suggestions, too!
The keto lifestyle might not be easy, but following a simple meal plan is! These Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas are here to make things easier, keeping you working towards your goals. Each week you’ll get 5 keto breakfast recipes perfect for meal prepping. Don’t worry about that grocery list, either — I’ve already included a printable shopping list at the bottom of this page.
You can also use the Weekly Lunch Ideas and Easy Keto Dinner Meal Plan each week for 5 full days worth of keto meals, snacks, and desserts! Meal prep tips, net carb counts, and serving amounts are all included to help you plan your week.
Depending on how many people you’re feeding, you may not need all five breakfast recipes. Pick and choose which recipes work for you, then meal prep to get ready for an easy, delicious, low carb, filling week!
Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas (Week 5)
Monday – Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels
These delicious Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels are easily baked, frozen, and reheated for great meal prep breakfasts! This recipe makes 10 rolls, just 2.1 net carbs each.
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Lunch Ideas) — Chopped Thai Chicken Salad, 3.1 net carbs.
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – One Pan Green Chili Chicken, 3.6 net carbs per serving
Tuesday – Keto Blueberry Muffins
You will LOVE these fluffy Keto Blueberry Muffins! They travel well and can be frozen + reheated perfectly. This recipe makes 6 muffins at 4.1 net carbs each.
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Lunch Ideas) — Pepperoni Chaffles, 2 net carbs each
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Steak and Eggs, 0.7 net carbs per serving
Wednesday – Bacon Egg and Cheese Tortilla
This Bacon Egg and Cheese Tortilla is delicious, easy to carry, and can be meal prepped for a quick breakfast! This recipe makes 1 tortilla, 5.6 net carbs each.
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Lunch Ideas) — Thai Chicken Collard Wrap with Peanut Dipping Sauce, 5 net carbs
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, 3.3 net carbs per serving
Thursday – Sausage Cheese Keto Egg Muffins
These Sausage Cheese Keto Egg Muffins are light and fluffy even after freezing and reheating! This recipe makes 12 muffins, just 0.9 net carbs each!
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Lunch Ideas) — Ham & Cheese Pinwheels, 4 net carbs for 5.
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Sausage Cabbage Foil Pack, 6.5 net carbs per serving
Friday – Keto Breakfast Pizza
This Keto Breakfast Pizza uses the same fat head dough as the sausage pinwheels! It is delicious and the perfect way to start a Friday. This recipe makes 1 pizza (6 slices), 4.6 net carbs per slice.
Lunch Recommendation (from Weekly Lunch Ideas) — Keto Tuna Salad, 1.8 net carbs
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan) – Pepperoni Pizza Bites, 1 net carb each
Bonus – Simple Iced Coffee
A Simple Iced Coffee is such a great way to start any day! A sugar-free syrup of your choice (vanilla is my favorite!) and homemade cold brew bring the coffee house to your kitchen. This recipe makes 1 iced coffee, just 2 carbs.
Keto Meal Prep Tips:
- You can prep the sausage by cooking a pound of sausage. Separate into 1 cup and 1/2 pound portions. Prep the bacon by cooking it all at once, then chop 1 cup of bacon and set aside 2 slices. You can air fry it, too!
- Wash and dry your blueberries, then store them in a mason jar to keep them fresh if you’re not ready to cook until later.
- Make 2 batches of fat head dough, 1 for the pinwheels and 1 for the pizza. The fat head dough can be made up to 3 days ahead of time, wrapped in plastic, and left in the fridge, but you will need to reheat it well to be able to roll out for the crust. If you want to make more batches, fat head dough can be frozen up to 3 months.
- Cold brew your coffee ahead of time–It will keep in the fridge 7-10 days, so you can mix up an iced coffee every morning of the week.
- Each recipe (except the coffee) this week can be frozen for easy breakfasts this week and longer!
- To keep a crispy crust on the sausage pinwheels and the pizza when reheating, use the air fryer or toaster oven.
- Freeze muffins, egg muffins, pinwheels, and pizza slices by cooling completely then wrapping individually in a couple layers of plastic wrap. This will prevent freezer burn and will allow you to take out only the amount you need.
- To freeze and reheat the breakfast tortilla, just cook it, allow it to cool, then wrap it in foil before freezing in a freezer bag. Make several of these one day and be prepared for a quick on-the-go meal. It’s best to thaw overnight in the fridge, then air fry (or microwave) to reheat.