Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is loaded with grilled chicken, crispy bacon a creamy ranch sauce and a perfectly crispy low carb crust! Only 3 net carbs per slice!
Are you missing pizza night? Believe it or not, you don’t have to give up pizza on a keto diet! Friday night has always been pizza night in our house. When I started keto I was so bummed that we wouldn’t be able to continue our tradition.
Luckily, I figured out the best fathead keto pizza dough. Spoiler alert, I don’t use an egg! It makes it way easier to make and great for those with egg allergies. This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a creamy homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese.
This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs! I promise!
For this pizza I use my same trusty keto fathead dough crust that I use in my Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls and Pizza Rolls. As I mentioned, this dough does not have an egg. Many other fathead doughs call for an egg, however I find it completely unnecessary to achieve a nice crispy crust.
This recipe also calls for a homemade ranch sauce that you will want to eat on everything! Then we top it with grilled chicken (great way to use leftovers!) chopped bacon and more cheese! This is the perfect low carb pizza night recipe!
For the Keto Pizza Crust
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
For the Ranch Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch seasoning mix
For the Topping
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 ounces cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball
- Spread onto a greased pizza pan. I had a roughly 10-11 inch crust.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes. It should be slightly brown (see photo in post for step by step photos)
FOR THE CRUST:
For the Sauce:
- In a small saucepan heated over medium heat melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic.
- Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese dissolves and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
- Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken HALF the bacon and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 7-10 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Top with the remaining bacon and green onions if desired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this is a cheese based crust the edges are prone to brown quickly. If you find the edges of your crust are browning a little quicker than you would like use thin strips of aluminum foil to cover the crust and this will prevent over browning.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 13.5gCholesterol: 46.5mgSodium: 460mgCarbohydrates: 5.3gNet Carbohydrates: 3.3gFiber: 2gSugar: 1.7gProtein: 26g
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!