This homemade keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is loaded with grilled chicken, crispy bacon, a creamy ranch pizza sauce, and a perfectly crispy low carb crust! Only 3 net carbs per slice!
Are you missing pizza night? Believe it or not, you don’t have to give up pizza on a keto diet! Friday night has always been pizza night in our house. When I started keto I was so bummed that we wouldn’t be able to continue our tradition.
Luckily, I figured out the best fathead keto pizza dough. Spoiler alert, I don’t use an egg! It makes it way easier to make and great for those with egg allergies. I use this dough in our house all the time! It’s perfect for Keto Cinnamon Rolls or my nephew’s favorite- Keto Pigs in a Blanket!
This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a creamy homemade ranch pizza sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs! I promise!
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Ingredients
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our homemade chicken bacon ranch pizza. For the complete list of ingredients, just scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Mozzarella cheese- shredded
- Cream cheese- full or reduced fat both work fine
- Almond flour
- Flax meal- ground
- Garlic- minced
- Half and half- heavy cream will also work
- Cream cheese
- Ranch seasoning mix
- Chicken- grilled
- Bacon- cooked and chopped
- Mozzarella- shredded
- Green onions
How to make Homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Keto
First, you’ll make your keto fathead dough. Heat your mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted, then add the almond flour and flax meal. Mix well and spread onto a greased pan. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 7 minutes.
Next, make your ranch pizza sauce. Melt the butter and saute the garlic in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add half and half and cream cheese and mix until smooth. Stir in the ranch seasoning and remove from heat. Spread the ranch pizza sauce on top of your prebaked crust and top with mozzarella, chicken and bacon. Bake an additional 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Top with bacon and green onions!
Is Ranch Pizza Sauce keto?
Store bought pizza sauces tend to have added sugar, but this homemade ranch pizza sauce does not! This ranch pizza sauce is keto, low carb and gluten free.
Is pizza good for keto meal prep?
Yes! Store this homemade chicken bacon ranch pizza in either a plastic container with an air tight lid or in a plastic bag. You can reheat this chicken bacon ranch pizza in a few different ways. You can warm in the microwave in 30 second increments until your desired temperature is met. You can also warm on the stovetop or in the oven. If you have an air fryer, warming this pizza in the air fryer will give you the crispiest crust!
More keto Chicken recipes
- Pollo con Queso (keto + low carb)
- Instant Pot Chicken Spinach Soup (keto + low carb)
- Perfect Roast Chicken
- Keto Chicken Zucchini Stir Fry
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
This easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza has a perfectly crispy low carb crust and is loaded with grilled chicken and bacon! Only 3 net carbs per slice!
For the Keto Pizza Crust
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
For the Ranch Pizza Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch seasoning mix
For the Topping
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 ounces cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball
- Spread onto a greased pizza pan. I had a roughly 10-11 inch crust.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes. It should be slightly brown (see photo in post for step by step photos)
FOR THE CRUST:
For the Ranch Pizza Sauce:
- In a small saucepan heated over medium heat melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic.
- Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese dissolves and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
- Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken HALF the bacon and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 7-10 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Top with the remaining bacon and green onions if desired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this is a cheese based crust the edges are prone to brown quickly. If you find the edges of your crust are browning a little quicker than you would like use thin strips of aluminum foil to cover the crust and this will prevent over browning.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 13.5gCholesterol: 46.5mgSodium: 460mgCarbohydrates: 5.3gNet Carbohydrates: 3.3gFiber: 2gSugar: 1.7gProtein: 26g
Sara Welch says
Served this for dinner last night and instantly won dinner! A new family favorite recipe, indeed!
My whole family loves pizza. I am sure they will love this taste too!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert says
Yum!!! This is such a great dinner idea. Love it.
Hello! This sounds delicious! Can you tell me if the crust will turn out minus the ground flax meal? I don’t have any of that on hand 🙁 Thanks!
Hi Kari, you can just replace the flax meal with additional almond four in its place and it will turn out just fine! I hope you enjoy!
Love the crust! Such a great keto recipe to enjoy for pizza night!
Do you have the nutritional information on this recipe? Or the macro count? This recipe is delicious. I forgot to add up the ingredients when i made it
Hi Cassandra, I’m sorry there was a problem that prevented it from loading. Thanks for letting me know! If you check below the directions in the recipe card you will find the full nutritional information. 🙂