No Bake Almond Butter Cookies are the perfect low carb snack at just 1.5 net carbs per cookie! These no bake treats are perfect for keto meal prep!
These amazing keto no bake almond butter cookies have become a favorite in our house! While I love my other peanut butter version I have always loved the flavor almond butter has, especially when paired with chocolate! For this recipe I made them a bit larger so one cookie is quite filling and will certainly satisfy your sweet tooth!
What are Keto No Bake Cookies?
I first made a smaller peanut butter version of keto no bake cookies on my other site. They have been a huge hit! These no bake cookies have the same qualities of your old favorites! A fudge like chocolate base that is made with coconut oil, creamy almond butter of your choice, keto friendly sweetener, cocoa powder.
Instead of oats that are full of carbs we use a mixture of unsweetened coconut flakes and hemp seeds. I think you will be surprised how well the coconut flakes and hemp seeds substitute for oats. Because neither one has a very strong flavor, but they keep their texture or “bite” well so they work well as a low carb oat substitute.
How many net carbs for each Keto No Bake Cookie?
For this recipe I use a silicone muffin pan to keep these cookies uniform. A silicone muffin pan is preferable because it is flexible and nothing sticks to the pan so these cookies just pop right out!
If you use a standard muffin tin you are going to get about 24 cookies. In this case the cookies come to 1.5 net carbs each and it makes for a very filling dessert.
I store my cookies in the freezer and allow them to thaw for a few minutes before eating. I love having a quick and easy low carb snack when my sweet tooth calls!
Other Easy Keto Desserts
Just in case you are looking for other ways to satisfy your sweet tooth on keto I have shared some of my very favorites! While these Keto Lemon Bars are a big hit in my house (and perfect for Spring) you might also love these below!
- Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars (5 net carbs each and amazing!)
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars (2.4 net carbs each!)
- Three Ingredient Keto Fudge (2 net carbs each)
- Keto Lemon Chia Seed Pudding (two flavor options here, my favorite is the blueberry lemon)
- Double Chocolate Cookies (3 net carbs each)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup creamy low carb almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup keto friendly sweetener such as Swerve or Monkfruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup UNSWEETENED coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds, also called hemp hearts (you can use an extra 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes if you don't have this. I like the mixed texture and it adds a bit of fiber)
- sea salt for topping
- In a medium size sauce pan combine the coconut oil and the almond butter over medium low heat.
- As the mixture begins to melt stir until well combined.
Stir in the cocoa powder, vanilla (if using) and the sweetener.
- Increase heat to medium or just over medium and slowly bring the mixture to a simmer.
- When the mixture is simmering and the sweetener has completely melted (your fudge mixture should be smooth with no visible granulars) remove from heat and stir in the coconut flakes and the hemp seeds.
- Set aside and allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Carefully spoon into silicone muffin tins until 3/4 full.
Sprinkle with sea salt
- Freeze for 15 minutes until set. Remove from tins and store in an air tight container in the freezer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 14gSodium: 19.2mgCarbohydrates: 3.1gFiber: 1.6gSugar: 0.8gProtein: 2.3g