This festive No Bake Cheesecake Parfait recipe is the perfect summer treat! An indulgent cheesecake layer is paired with berries for a low-carb dessert perfect for potlucks and parties!
Summer desserts should be easy, simple, and require no baking! These No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits fit the bill perfectly! This is a treat I have been taking to cookouts for years. In my opinion, it is the perfect party food because it is easy, requires very few ingredients and you can double or even triple the recipe if needed. It is also low carb, keto-friendly, gluten and grain free so it fits a wide range of dietary restrictions. Though these treats look quite impressive they are actually incredibly simple to make. I have documented the entire process below so you can see exactly how to make the best no bake cheesecake.
Reasons you will Love This Cheesecake Recipe
- EASY: this recipe is so easy, you just need a bowl, electric mixer, and saucepan! In addition to the simple kitchen items needed this recipe requires basic ingredients you probably have on hand.
- VERSATILE: You can easily adjust this recipe to your own tastes. You can use different fruit, extract or add-ins to create the perfect dessert.
- NO BAKE: No need to heat up the oven for this treat! In fact, if you prefer to use only fresh berries and skip the sauce this recipe becomes a completely no-cook dish!
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake
Below is a quick overview of the ingredients needed and why. For the complete, printable recipe scroll to the recipe card below.
- Cream Cheese: full-fat or reduced-fat cream cheese will work, just be sure to soften it at room temperature before using.
- Monkfruit Sweetener: this is a low-carb, sugar-free sweetener.
- Sour Cream: this balances the cream cheese and sweetener as well as creates a rich and creamy texture.
- Heavy Cream: no substitutions for this ingredient, this is responsible for the volume in these cheesecake jars. When using an electric mixer heavy cream becomes stiff and creamy like whipped cream.
- Vanilla Extract: adds richness and depth to the dish.
- Berries: I use strawberries and blueberries. You will need this to make the sauce as well as fresh berries.
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake
In addition to the ingredients listed above you will need a few mixing bowls, a saucepan for the berry sauce, and jars for serving! To make the best no-bake cheesecake just follow the instructions below:
Make the Homemade Berry Sauce
To make homemade berry sauce you need to add strawberries, confectioners monkfruit, and vanilla in a saucepan. Heat the mixture over medium-high heat until it begins to simmer. Stir the mixture and reduce the heat to medium for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When the mixture has reduced and begun to thicken remove from heat. Allow the sauce to cool completely before adding to the cheesecake mixture.
Mix the Cheesecake Ingredients
In a medium to large size mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese and sweetener. Use an electric mixer to cream the mixture until it is smooth. Next, add the sour cream and vanilla extract and beat the mixture again until combined. The final step is to add the heavy cream and beat the mixture until it has doubled in volume and is thick, fluffy, and creamy like the second photo above.
Assemble the Cheesecake Parfait
Layer the cheesecake jars as you see in the photos. Begin by adding the cheesecake mixture, then the cooled strawberry sauce, and fresh berries, and repeat! I used these jars and it fills 6 very full jars.
After assembling these jars chill for at least 1 hour. You can serve it with extra strawberry sauce or whipped cream on the side, but personally, I think these are delightful as is! One thing to consider is as written this makes 6 servings. This is a very indulgent treat, it is definitely possible to put this in smaller tasting cups to stretch this to 12 servings.
Store these jars in an airtight container in the fridge. This cheesecake parfait can be stored for up to 4 days, although I do find the fresh berries in the jars tend to soften after 2 days.
Are Strawberries Keto?
Fruit is a controversial topic among keto dieters. The truth is, it can be confusing because fruit does contain carbohydrates as well as natural sugars. Fortunately, most fruits contain fiber which brings the net carb count down. For strawberries specifically, this is a keto-friendly fruit if you watch your portion sizes. You can read more about keto-friendly fruits in these resource guides below:
Tips and Tricks
- Make it your own, add cocoa powder, peanut butter powder or instant espresso powder for different flavor options
- Use a different low-carb fruit such as blackberries or raspberries, just remember if you are sensitive to the seeds you will need to strain the sauce mixture.
- Use softened cream cheese for the best results. Cold cream cheese is harder to blend and will not incorporate with the other ingredients as well.
- Make the strawberry sauce first and allow it to cool as you make the cheesecake.
- Use an electric mixer, this can be a handheld or stand mixer. It will be very difficult to whip the cream cheese and heavy cream as well as you need to for the correct consistency.
Each jar contains 4.8 net carbs. The complete nutritional information is listed below the recipe instructions.
No, this is an essential ingredient as it doubles in volume and creates a smooth, signature texture.
Sure, you can use the cheesecake instructions for a great vanilla cheesecake dessert.
I’m sorry, no, this recipe is best as written.
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
- Cranberry Cheesecake Bars: a shortbread cookie crust, vanilla cheesecake layer, with a delicious cranberry sauce.
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars: the two best desserts meet to make one out of this word dessert.
- Raspberry Cheesecake: a stunning cheesecake with fresh raspberry swirl.
- Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake: vanilla paired with blueberries for a decadent treat.
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake: what is better than chocolate cheesecake? When it is topped with chocolate-covered strawberries.
No Bake Cheesecake Parfait
Vanilla Cheesecake Layer
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit or regular sugar if not keto
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries stems removed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice optional, but helps to brighten the strawberry flavor
Fresh Fruit Layer
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
For the Strawberry Sauce
- Add the chopped berries, confectioners sweetener, and vanilla extract in a saucepan. Heat the mixture over medium-high heat until it begins to simmer.
Stir the mixture well and reduce the heat to medium for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture has reduced and begun to thicken remove from heat. Allow the sauce to cool completely before adding to the cheesecake mixture.
For the Cheesecake Layer
- In a medium to large size mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese and powdered sweetener. Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture until it is creamy.
- Next, add the sour cream and vanilla extract and beat the mixture again until combined. The final step is to add the heavy cream and beat the mixture until it has doubled in volume and is thick, fluffy, and creamy like the second photo above.
To Assemble the Parfaits
- Layer the cheesecake mixture, then the cooled strawberry sauce, chopped fresh berries, and repeat. I used these jars and it fills 6 very full jars.
To make this recipe stretch further for a party assemble them in these 2 ounce tasting cups, you will get 12 small cheesecake parfaits. Net carbs are 4.8 g per serving