These Easy Keto Pinwheel Recipes are perfect for low-carb appetizers, potlucks, lunches, and snacks!
Pinwheels are such a fun, versatile meal! You can stuff them full of different meats, cheeses, and vegetables, and it’s easy to keep them low-carb if you know which adjustments to make! All easy pinwheels in this list use either a keto fathead dough or low-carb tortillas from the store.
FAQ’s about Keto Pinwheels
Cream cheese helps hold the pinwheels together, but it does need to be cold. Once you’ve rolled up your wrap, refrigerate it 30-90 minutes before slicing. This helps keep the fillings together while you cut the wrap into pinwheels.
Some pinwheels are meant to be cooked, but most on this list aren’t! Keto pinwheels are made using low-carb tortillas or
These pinwheels don’t include many wet ingredients, but those that do can sometimes get soggy. To prevent this, create a layer between the wet ingredient and the tortilla. For example, there is both meat and cheese layers between the pickle and the tortilla in the Keto Italian Pinwheels recipe!
If you enjoy these keto pinwheels, you’ll love these easy recipes:
- Prosciutto Skewers – These no-cook bites are SO easy and great for snacks or quick lunches!
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles – These are deliciously sweet bites that only needs to be kept refrigerated or frozen!
- The Perfect Charcuterie Board – Meats, cheeses, snacks, oh my! It’s easy to make charcuterie keto because it’s so full of variety!
- Marinated Shrimp – Just toss cocktail shrimp into some marinade and enjoy the delicious herby, easy results!
- Whipped Feta Dip – Great with veggies, keto chips, and more! Low-carb and so deliciously cheesy.
- Grain Free Granola with Cranberries – A delicious snack that you can make and enjoy all week! The perfect snack to keep in your bag for emergencies.
Easy Keto Pinwheel Recipes
These Easy Keto Pinwheel Recipes are perfect for when you need a simple lunch or potluck dish!
These Keto Pizza Pinwheels are packed with pepperoni, mozzarella, and a creamy, cheesy, marinara spread! This no-cook keto appetizers are great for lunches, parties, snacks, and more!
The perfect keto appetizer! Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels are made with fat head dough and loaded with sausage and cream cheese! Just two net carbs per serving!
Turkey Roll Ups
These four ingredient Turkey Roll Ups are the perfect quick and easy low carb lunch! Incredibly easy and still delicious.
These Keto Italian Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer or party snack! Enjoy five cheesy, salty pinwheels for about 4 net carbs each!
These Easy Keto Pinwheels are made on a low carb tortilla and loaded with zesty ranch, deli turkey, salty bacon and cheddar cheese! Enjoy a generous serving for less than 5 net carbs!
Keto Pizza Rolls
These easy Keto Pizza Rolls are loaded with Italian sausage and pepperoni! The perfect low-carb, keto appetizer or easy dinner!
These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are the best for an easy keto no-cook lunch! This quick recipe is kid-friendly and great for potlucks, too.
These Keto Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are smothered in a garlic poppyseed sauce you will love! These savory, low-carb pinwheels come to just under 2 net carbs each!