These Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls are smothered in a garlic poppy seed sauce you will love! These savory, low carb rolls come to just under 2 net carbs each!
With their classic winning combination of ingredients, these simple yet delicious Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls will make the perfect lunchbox staple or game day appetizer.
Encased in a soft and delicious low-carb dough and coming in at only around 2 net carbs each, you can enjoy that much-loved mixture of cheesy goodness and deli-style ham without putting your keto lifestyle on hold.
Why not add some special sauce for an extra kick of flavor, complimenting your delicious rolls to perfection?
Ingredients Needed for Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Almond Flour
- Egg White
- Shredded Cheese
- Special Sauce: Butter, Worcestershire sauce, Green Onions, Poppy Seed, Mustard, Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Salt and Pepper
Do I have to add the special sauce?
No – these rolls are super versatile and great both with and without sauce. So if you’re not a mustard fan, feel free to leave this part out and enjoy this simple yet delicious ham and cheese dish on its own.
How do you reheat?
Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls can easily be reheated in the oven or microwave. To use the microwave, simply heat on full power for a minute or two (or until heated all the way through), checking at 30-second intervals.
To reheat in the oven, preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and stick them in for 8-10 minutes, checking regularly and turning your rolls around halfway through.
Are Ham and Cheese Rolls good for meal prep?
Easy to reheat and delicious hot or cold, Ham and Cheese Rolls are absolutely ideal for meal prep and make the perfect fuss-free lunchbox treat. They will keep for a couple of days in the fridge, too, so are a great choice if you need to prep a few days’ lunches in advance.
Easy Ham and Cheese Recipes
I don’t know about you, but I can never get enough of that classic ham and cheese combination, and the great thing is that with these two key ingredients, the possibilities are endless! For more ham and cheese inspiration, take a look at these mouth-watering recipes.
- Keto Ham and Cheese Biscuits
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Muffins
- Keto Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Keto Ham and Cheese Bites
Easy Keto Appetizers
Just as these Ham and Cheese Rolls make the perfect keto appetizer, there are plenty more gorgeous keto options to choose from for your next dinner party or family meal. Here are just a few of go-tos.
- These 5 Ingredient Keto Sausage Balls are super easy to make and are the perfect keto substitute for Bisquick Sausage Balls!
- Stuffed mushrooms of any kind have always been a must-have on any appetizer menu, and the great news is they’re often keto-friendly! Take a look at these easy Keto Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms for a spicy twist on this classic.
- Keto Buffalo Wings are another great option for game day, and at only 4 net carbs per serving, they’re bound to be an all-around winner.
- With only 4 ingredients and 1 net carb per serving, these Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Taquitos are ideal to whip up in a hurry.
For the Dough
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
For the Filling
- 8 ounces deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments until cheese is completely melted.
- Stir the cheese so they are combined.
- In a second smaller bowl combine the almond flour and baking powder. Mix until the melted cheeses.
- When the almond flour and cheese are nearly combined add in a beaten egg white and stir well
- Using your hands work the dough to make sure the egg white is completely worked into the dough (no streaks of egg whites visible) If the dough seems too wet just add 1 tablespoon of almond flour at a time until it feels right.
- Lay the dough on a silicone baking sheet. Place a second silicone baking sheet on top and spread the dough into a thin rectangle.
- Layer the deli ham slices and shredded cheese over the dough and tightly roll.
- Slice into 13 rolls (not too thin)
- Combine all of the speical sauce ingredients in a bowl and crush over the ham and cheese rolls.
- Bake 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 13 Serving Size: Calculated per roll
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 6.6gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 345mgCarbohydrates: 2.6gNet Carbohydrates: 1.9gFiber: 0.7gSugar: 0.5gProtein: 9.3g