These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are the best for an easy keto no-cook lunch! This quick recipe is kid-friendly and great for potlucks, too.
Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
Are you looking for a quick, no cook keto lunch recipe? Look no further! These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are going to become your new go-to grab and go meal! Deli ham is paired with cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Everything Bagel seasoning and mustard and wrapped in your favorite low carb tortilla! You can enjoy 5 of these ham pinwheels for only 3 net carbs, meaning these are perfect for keto meal prep!
This easy keto recipe is perfect for school lunches, snacks, parties or potlucks. These require no cooking, so they’re perfect for entertaining! Lay these out on a platter and serve while you’re preparing the main course- all of your guests will devour these! These ham roll ups are also super kid-friendly- all of your little ones will enjoy these fun sandwiches! You could also enjoy these as a healthy road trip snack- just pack in a lunch box with an ice pack and you’re good to go!
Ingredients in Ham Pinwheels
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Keto Pinwheels. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tortilla- I used a low carb tortilla, but if you aren’t keto you can use any kind you like
- Cream cheese, Everything Bagel seasoning
- Mustard, deli ham, cheddar cheese sticks
How do I make this Pinwheel Ham and Cheese recipe?
This recipe takes only 5 minutes to bring together and is ready in only 3 easy steps!
- Mix together the cream cheese, mustard and seasonings. Spread the mix on the bottom 3/4 of the tortilla.
- Layer your ham and cheese stick at the bottom of the tortilla. Roll tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, then slice.
Tips for the best Ham Roll Ups
- Let your cream cheese to soften at room temperature- this will make it much easier to spread
- You could reduce the carb count even further by spreading your cheese mixture right onto your ham and rolling the ham up as the ‘tortilla’
- You really can’t skip the step of letting these roll ups chill before slicing and serving- this step lets all the ingredients come together and helps the pinwheels stay together.
- If you like pickles, those would be a delicious addition to this recipe!
- You could make this recipe super low carb by using a cheese wrap instead of the tortilla
Is this good for meal prep?
This is the perfect keto meal prep recipe! You can prepare these in advance and store in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid and keep in the fridge. These ham pinwheels will stay fresh for up to five days, so they’re great for packing with your lunch and just grabbing in the morning. You don’t even need to heat these up, so they’re really a great lunch option!
More Ham and Cheese Recipes
- Keto Ham and Cheese Bites
- Warm Ham and Cheese Rolls
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quesadilla
- Easy Ham and Cheese Chaffles
Other Keto Appetizers
- 4 low-carb tortillas (I used Mission Carb Balance)
- 4 ounce scream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 24 slices deli ham (9 ounce package)
- 6 cheddar cheese sticks
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, mustard, and seasoning.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom 3/4ths of the tortilla.
- Place your six deli slices on the bottom 3/4ths of the tortilla, then hold your cheesesticks at the very bottom of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla carefully but tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, then cut into 1 inch slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 5 (1 inch) pinwheel slices
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 11.2gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 1001mgCarbohydrates: 8.4gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 4.4gSugar: 1.4gProtein: 16.8g