These easy Keto Lunch Skewers are perfect for a no-cook lunch! Try these two flavors for simple skewers great for snacks and appetizers!
Keto Lunch Skewers
These Keto Lunch Skewers are the perfect no-cook lunch! I’ve made two different varieties here- turkey and pepperoni! Your favorite deli turkey is combined with cubed cheese and pickle to make a sandwich on the go. The pizza skewer features pepperoni, balled mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil, so you can enjoy the flavors of pizza but without the carbs!
Keto Lunch Skewers are perfect for long car rides, picnics, barbecues, get-togethers, parties, potlucks- you name it! Whenever these appear on a table, they are gone fast. These recipes are easy, kid-friendly and are ready in a flash. You don’t even need to microwave them- just pack them in your bag and enjoy!
These keto meat skewers are super fun to assemble as a family- have your kids set on their favorite ingredients and make them together and see them get creative! You can easily customize these recipes to fit everyone’s personal preferences. These are great for making ahead for busy school mornings- throw them into a lunch box and run out the door!
These don’t need to be warmed up, so they’re perfect for those days when you only have a couple of minutes to eat. These Lunch Skewers are also packed with protein, so you’ll stay full for the rest of your busy day!
Ingredients in this easy keto lunch
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Keto Skewers. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
For the Turkey Skewer:
- Deli turkey
- Cubed cheese
- Sliced pickles
For the Pepperoni Skewer:
- Large pepperoni
- Fresh mozzarella balls
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
How do I make these meat skewers?
Each of these keto lunches can be made with just a few simple steps!
To assemble the Turkey Skewers:
- Slice your turkey into 4 pieces and fold each into a square.
- Stack your turkey, cheddar and pickle and secure with a toothpick.
To assemble the Pizza Skewers:
- Half your mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes.
- Take a half of each and add a basil leaf in between them.
- Add your basil, tomato and mozzarella to the middle of your pepperoni and secure with a toothpick.
Is this no cook lunch good for keto meal prep?
Yes, these are great for meal prepping! Just make in advance and keep in the fridge. These Keto Skewers will stay fresh for up to five days, so you can easily make them over the weekend and separate into different portions for the week. One of the greatest things about these lunch ideas is that you don’t need to warm them up- just keep cold and enjoy whenever you like!
How many carbs are in this recipe?
The exact nutritional breakdown is listed below in the recipe card. You can enjoy all 8 of these skewers for less than 5 net carbs. For four Turkey Skewer it is just 2.1 net carbs, and four of the Pizza Skewers for 2.6 net carbs. These are perfect for a keto diet and are full of protein to help keep you going throughout your day!
More easy keto lunch ideas
Keto Lunch Skewers
- 1 slice deli turkey
- 4 cheese cubes
- 4 pickle slices
- 4 large pepperoni slices
- 2 fresh mozzarella balls 1/3 ounce each
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 4 large or 8 small basil leaves
Turkey Skewers (2.1 net carbs for all)
- Cut your slice of turkey into 4 even pieces. Fold each piece up to a square about the size of a cherry tomato.
- Make a stack with turkey, cheddar, and a pickle. Secure with a toothpick.
Pizza Skewers (2.6 net carbs for all)
- Cut your mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes in half so you have 4 halves of each.
- Take one half of the mozzarella ball and one part of a cherry tomato -- Between the two, place 2 small basil leaves (or 1 large).
- Finally, put your tomato, basil, and mozzarella in the middle of your large pepperoni, bend the slice so it's like a taco shell around the tomato and mozzarella, then secure with a toothpick.
- Nutrition value for 4 Pizza Skewers: Calories: 159, Total Fat: 12 grams Cholesterol: 34 milligrams Sodium: 375 milligrams Carbohydrates: 3.5 grams Fiber: 0.9 grams Sugar: 2.1 grams Protein: 9.3 grams Net Carbs: 2.6 grams
- Nutrition value for 1 Turkey Skewer is below---net carbs 2.1 g per serving