This Turkey Wrap is perfect for an easy lunch or for a super quick dinner! This cheese wrap is loaded with turkey, bacon, avocado and Ranch dressing, all for only 3 net carbs!
This Turkey Wrap features your favorite deli sliced turkey, crispy bacon, crunchy lettuce, fresh tomato, tender avocado and creamy Ranch dressing, all wrapped in a delicious cheese wrap! This kid friendly recipe is sure to please everyone in your house. There’s very little prep for this meal and it only takes 5 minutes to bring together!
This Turkey Wrap is a great recipe for a quick lunch, an after school snack or for a grab-and-go meal! The savory bacon really brings out the flavor of the turkey, while the lettuce provides the perfect crunch! And who doesn’t love Ranch and cheese? You really can’t ask for an easier, more satisfying meal!
One of my favorite things about this Turkey Wrap is that it’s a great way to eat a filling, protein packed meal without going over my carbs. With only 3 net carbs in this entire wrap, this is an ideal keto meal. It’s also a great way to use up any leftovers!
Ingredients in Turkey Cheese Wraps
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Turkey Wraps. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Cheese wrap and Ranch dressing
- Deli turkey, cooked bacon
- Lettuce, tomato and avocado
How do I make this low carb wrap?
This keto lunch recipe comes together in only 3 simple steps!
- Lay out the cheese wrap on parchment or wax paper.
- Add the lettuce, turkey, bacon, tomato, avocado, ranch and salt or pepper (if desired) in the middle of the wrap.
- Wrap tightly, using the paper to assist you to make sure your wrap is tight. And enjoy!
Where can I buy cheese wraps?
How long will this Turkey Wrap stay fresh?
This wrap will stay fresh for 24 hours. Since the outer layer of the wrap is cheese, I prefer to enjoy within a day of preparing.
Tips for the best cheese wraps
- I highly recommend using the wax or parchment paper to help you to wrap up the cheese tortilla. It also helps with storing the wrap!
- If preparing ahead of time, you can put a toothpick through the wrap once you’ve assembled it. This will help it to stay together.
- These wraps will stay fresh in the fridge for up to one day, but after 24 hours the cheese wrap will become slightly soggy.
What should I serve with Turkey Wraps?
This Easy Asian Cucumber Salad is a fun and delicious side dish option! Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli or Air Fryer Green Beans are both quick and easy keto side dishes. If you prefer something a little more savory, try these Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms or Keto Broccoli Cheddar Bites!
More keto lunch recipes
- Keto Chicken Salad
- Asian Salmon (keto + low carb)
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken
- Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Boats (keto + low carb)
- 1 cheese wrap
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 3 slices of turkey
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- 2 small tomato slices
- 2 slices avocado
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the cheese wrap on a 12x12 peice of parchment paper or wax paper.
- Layer the lettuce, turkey, bacon, tomato, avocado, ranch, salt and pepper down the center of the wrap.
- Wrap tightly, using the paper to help you secure the wrap.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 46gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 1200mgCarbohydrates: 5.8gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 2.8gSugar: 1.2gProtein: 33g