This delicious Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Limeade is easy to make and can be enjoyed with or without alcohol! Perfect for brunch, picnics, and cookouts!
Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Limeade
This Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Limeade has got to be one of my all time favorite keto cocktails! This drink is a combination of fresh lime juice, a delicious sugar free strawberry rose syrup, sweet strawberries, vodka and soda water! I love this keto cocktail because it’s perfect for almost any occasion- a bridal shower, brunch, picnic, family get-together–really, anything!
This sugar free limeade has a delicate floral aroma that is complimented by the strawberries. Add in the vodka and soda water and this tastes just like a limeade from your favorite restaurant, but without the carbs! You can enjoy this low carb alcoholic drink for only 3.2 net carbs! And if you aren’t a fan of vodka, omit it and add more soda water instead! This drink is incredibly delicious with or without alcohol.
Ingredients in Strawberry Vodka Cocktail
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients in our Vodka Lemonade. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Lime juice – Fresh or bottled is fine. If you prefer lemonade over limeade, swap for lemon juice.
- Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Syrup – You can find this on Amazon, but I’ve also had good luck finding them at T.J. Maxx!
- Strawberries – If you wanted to reduce the carbs further, these can be left out.
- Vodka – Your favorite brand will be fine; no need to get fancy unless you want to!
- Soda water – If you have a Soda Stream and want to make your soda water strawberry or lime flavored, you could get a bolder flavor!
How do I make this Strawberry Limeade?
This rose vodka drink is ready in only 3 easy steps!
- Muddle the strawberries, lime juice and syrup in the bottom of your glass.
- Add ice and top with vodka and soda water.
- Stir and top with a fun strawberry or lime garnish!
What does ‘muddle’ mean?
Substitutions for this low carb alcoholic drink
- If you want to make this a vodka lemonade, swap out the lime juice for lemon juice!
- You can switch out the rose syrup for this Blueberry Lavender flavor, then muddle blueberries for a fun blue/purple drink!
- If you don’t like vodka or want to make this a mocktail, leave out the vodka. This cocktail is still incredibly delicious without the alcohol. Just replace the amount with soda water.
- To cut more carbs from this drink, don’t add the strawberries. The syrup has a lovely strawberry flavor on its own… It’s not as bold this way, but it’s still tasty.
- Some people don’t like the strawberry pieces in their drink. Instead, make the drink in a shaker instead of your cup, then strain before pouring into your glass.
How many carbs in vodka?
Vodka is naturally carb free, so there are zero carbs in vodka. That’s why we use the Sugar Free Syrup in these keto cocktails so you can still enjoy a tasty drink while remaining low carb!
What should I serve with this Strawberry Rose Limeade?
This drink, to me, just says brunch! Try these Keto Ham and Cheese Quiche, Easy Frittata or this Asparagus and Cheddar Quiche for your main course! For dessert, give Keto Fruit Pizza, Keto Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies or Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins for dessert!
More keto cocktails
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Syrup (link in notes)
- 2 strawberries
- 2 ounces vodka (optional -- It's also delicious to leave it out and fill with soda water)
- 3-6 ounces of soda water
- Muddle strawberries with lime juice and syrup at the bottom of a glass.
- Fill glass with ice, then top with vodka (if using) and soda water.
- Stir and top with a strawberry or lime garnish!
If you don't like chunks of strawberries, feel free to strain the strawberry mixture after muddling, discarding of the actual strawberry pieces.
Nutrition value below includes drink with the optional vodka. Here is the nutritional value for the limeade WITHOUT alcohol: Calories: 14 grams Total Fat: 0.1 grams Sodium: 7.9 milligrams Carbohydrates: 3.8 grams Fiber: 0.6 grams Sugar: 1.9 grams Protein: 0.3 grams Net Carbs: 3.2 grams
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8.5mgCarbohydrates: 3.8gNet Carbohydrates: 3.2gFiber: 0.6gSugar: 1.9gProtein: 0.3g