These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas have all the flavor of a loaded burger with minimal effort! If using a low carb tortilla each Cheeseburger Quesadilla can be made keto-friendly and is about 6 net carbs per serving!
Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas
You are going to be in love with this amazing easy dinner recipe! These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are so delicious, are easy to make, and are only 6 net carbs a serving! Bacon and ground beef are combined with a delicious Worcestershire and tomato sauce, then cream cheese is added to make everything melt together. This savory blend is then combined with sharp cheddar and seared inside a tortilla. This makes it a perfect keto dinner recipe and the total time is only 20 minutes!
This keto ground beef recipe was a huge hit in our house! I’m sure everyone at your dinner table will gobble this meal right up. This kid friendly dinner idea is so satisfying- it tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger, but it’s way easier to prepare! So enjoy these Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas for dinner this week!
Ingredients in Cheeseburger Quesadilla
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Keto Quesadillas. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Bacon, ground beef
- Onion, tomato paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce
- Cream cheese, cheddar cheese
- Tortilla- low carb, gluten free or regular flour tortilla
How do I make these beef quesadillas?
You can have this delicious keto dinner recipe on the table in only 4 easy steps! Simply follow the instructions below.
- Brown your bacon and set aside to drain.
- Add the beef and onion and cook. Drain any grease.
- Add the tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cream cheese and stir until combined.
- Add cheese to your tortilla and add the bacon and ground beef mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes then flip and cook for another 2-3 min or until golden brown. You can also add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
What should I serve with these keto quesadillas?
The first thing that comes to mind is the perfect dip! Try this Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch, Smoked Queso or my favorite Avocado Ranch Dip! If you want to incorporate some more veggies in this dish, serve with Zucchini Tortillas or Fajita Veggies. Ranch Zucchini Chips or Chili Cheese Collard Green Chips are a great keto alternative to tortilla chips! For dessert, try these Keto Cinnamon Twists or No Bake Cheesecake!
How to Store and Reheat these keto quesadillas
To store these quesadillas, place into an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator. These quesadillas will stay fresh for up to four days. You can reheat this meal in a number of different ways. To warm in the microwave, place onto a microwave safe plate and heat in 30 second increments until it’s hot enough for you. You can also warm on the stove top over medium low heat, or in the Air Fryer for 2-3 minutes.
Can I freeze this keto ground beef recipe?
Yes, you can! These Cheeseburger Quesadillas freeze well. Just prepare, allow to cool completely and place in a freezer safe bag. I recommend adding a layer of wax or parchment paper in between each of the quesadillas so they don’t stick together. To defrost, just place into the fridge overnight.
Are these Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas good for meal prep?
This recipe is great for keto meal prep! You can make these beef quesadillas ahead of time and pack them in your meal prep containers and then just grab and go!
More keto ground beef recipes
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole Skillet
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Instant Pot No Bean Chili
- Bacon Cheeseburger Cabbage Casserole
Easy keto Mexican recipes
Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- 3 slices of bacon chopped into small pieces
- 1 pound of ground ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 5 tortillas regular, low carb, or gluten free
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet brown the bacon until crisp over medium heat. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside. Drain off the bacon grease.
- Add the ground beef and onion and brown until cooked through, drain off any grease.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked bacon, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cream cheese to the skillet and stir until the cream cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and top with the beef mixture, fold the tortilla over to close.
- Heat a clean skillet or griddle to medium heat and lightly spray with oil or melt butter in the skillet. Cook each quesadilla 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.