This creamy Whipped Feta Dip is the perfect low-carb appetizer. Bursting with lemon and garlic flavor, under 1 net carb per serving, and easy to make ahead of time!
Whipped Feta Dip
This Whipped Feta Dip is so incredibly delicious, you won’t be able to get enough! Fresh feta is blended with indulgent heavy cream, olive oil and cream cheese to make an incredible creamy mixture. This mix is combined with fresh lemon and garlic to make this refreshingly light dip that has such a bright flavor and a rich texture! I mean it when I say you won’t be able to stop eating this!
Whipped Feta Dip has a wonderful Mediterranean flavor and goes so well with any type of veggies you plate it with. One of the best things about this dip is that it only takes five minutes to make! This is a super easy recipe that has under one net carb per serving- meaning it’s perfect for your keto diet!
You can easily prepare this dip in advance and serve it at your next book club, brunch, bridal or baby shower, or just as a fun side dish at a family dinner. Sprinkle with a bit of cracked pepper and fresh herbs (chives, basil, or dill would be perfect!) for a beautiful, refreshing dish. You really can’t go wrong putting this on the table- you’ll be asked for the recipe by everyone who takes a bite!
Ingredients in Creamy Feta Dip
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Whipped Feta. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Feta cheese, heavy cream
- Olive oil, cream cheese
- Lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic
How do I make this Feta Dip recipe?
All you need to make this keto dip recipe is a blender or a food processor! It’s incredibly easy–Just put all the ingredients in your blender or food processor, then pulse until creamy! Scrape down the sides and add a bit more oil or cream if you need to.
Before serving, sprinkle with a bit of cracked pepper and fresh herbs. This isn’t required, but it makes for a beautiful presentation and adds a great fresh flavor!
Tips for the BEST Feta Dip
- If possible, use fresh ingredients! Fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic is going to yield the best, freshest flavors
- I recommend using a block of feta cheese instead of crumbled feta- this type of feta will give a richer texture and will blend into a smoother consistency.
- Add toppings! Fresh herbs like dill, basil, or chives pack a flavor punch you’ll love. Topping the dip with an extra drizzle of olive oil or crushed nuts add great texture, too.
What should I serve with this Whipped Feta Dip?
Fresh veggies are delicious with this dip! Carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, radishes, or sliced bell peppers all work well with this flavor. Add in some Keto Tzatziki and Homemade Basil Pesto, then let your guests snack away! Combine this all with some olives, tapenade or bruschetta for an easy no-cook keto spread that will impress. If you’re not a fan of raw veggies, I also recommend these Crispy Zucchini Chips or Air Fryer Green Beans for dipping!
If you’re looking for more no-cook dishes to add to your party spread, these Marinated Shrimp or Marinated Mozzarella Balls manage to pack TONS of flavor with absolutely no work at all! If you have a little extra time, you’ll love this Tomato Galette and Instant Pot Artichokes, too.
For a full meal, this dip would work great with Grilled Shrimp Kabobs, Grilled Salmon Kabobs, or Greek Chicken Kabobs! Serve with Crispy Salmon Patties and Green Bean Fries–They would both be delicious dipped in this whipped feta. If you’d like to add a keto cocktail, consider this Basil Whiskey Sour or Sugar-Free Lemon Drop!
More keto side dishes
Whipped Feta Dip
This creamy Whipped Feta Dip is the perfect low-carb appetizer. Bursting with lemon and dill flavor, under 1 net carb per serving, and easy to meal prep!
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- Add your feta, cream cheese, heavy cream, olive oil, and garlic clove to the blender or food processor. Pulse over and over in short bursts, wiping down the sides of the blender when needed. If it looks like it needs more liquid, add more heavy cream or olive oil.
- When the dip is well combined, add the lemon juice, lemon zest, and fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper to your preference, then continue pulsing until entire mixture is smooth.
- A half teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of lemon zest gives you a light lemon flavor. If you love lemon and would like it to stand out more, increase each to up to 1 teaspoon each. Please note: Lemon flavor will get stronger the longer the dip sits. If making several days ahead of time, start will less lemon.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: about 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121Total Fat: 12.2gCholesterol: 24.5mgSodium: 159.2mgCarbohydrates: 0.8gFiber: 0gSugar: 0.7gProtein: 2.7g