These Keto Pizza Pinwheels are packed with pepperoni, mozzarella, and a creamy, cheesy, marinara spread! These no-cook keto appetizers are great for lunches, parties, snacks, and more!
Keto Pizza Pinwheels
These Keto Pizza Pinwheels are going to be your new favorite low carb snack! Marinara is combined with cream cheese and Italian seasoning to make a simple, yet flavorful, spread that is paired with sliced pepperoni and mozzarella and wrapped inside your favorite low carb tortilla! This easy keto recipe is no cook, perfect for meal prep and is super kid-friendly!
You can enjoy 5 one inch pinwheels for less than 4 net carbs, so it’s ideal for a keto diet. You can reduce the carb count even further by replacing the tortilla with a cheese wrap– this will also make the meal gluten free! These keto pinwheels are delicious- they are packed with flavor, while also having a creamy center and a bit of bite from the pepperoni! Bring these to a potluck, birthday party or to work for the perfect lunch that you don’t even need to heat up to enjoy!
Ingredients in Pizza Roll Ups
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Pizza Pinwheels. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Cream cheese, marinara, Italian seasoning
- Tortilla, deli pepperoni, sliced mozzarella
How do I make these Pizza Pinwheels?
You can have this tasty keto snack ready in only 4 simple steps!
- Combine the cream cheese, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning. Spread the mixture over 3/4 of your tortilla.
- Add your pepperoni and mozzarella on top of the marinara sauce.
- Roll the tortilla tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, then slice and serve!
What should I serve with these Pepperoni Pinwheels?
Of course, a dipping sauce! Try marinara sauce or this easy Homemade Pesto. These would be a great accompaniment to a perfectly simple dinner- try Air Fryer Chicken Breast, Blackened Pork Chops or Pesto Chicken. If you’re bringing these for lunch, pack along some Bacon Cheeseburger Bites or Marinated Mozzarella Balls for some extra protein! Add a few Pumpkin Snickerdoodles or Keto Zucchini Bread for a sweet snack!
Tips for the BEST Pepperoni Roll Ups
- Don’t skip the step of allowing these Keto Pizza Pinwheels to chill in the fridge. This will make them easier to slice.
- If you like a little more spice, add some crushed red pepper flakes to your marinara spread!
- To cut the carb count even more, use a cheese wrap instead of the tortilla and just leave out the mozzarella slices. This will also provide you with extra protein!
Is this recipe good for keto meal prep?
Yes, these Keto Pizza Pinwheels are a great idea for keto meal prep! Prepare ahead of time and store in the fridge. I recommend storing in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid. These roll ups will stay fresh for up to five days. You don’t need to heat these up at all- just enjoy straight from the fridge!
Keto Pizza Recipes
More keto lunch ideas
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce Wrap
- Chili Cheese Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Thai Chicken Collard Wraps
- Keto Turkey Club Sandwich
Marinara Cream Cheese Mixture
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons marinara (low carb if keto)
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 tortilla (low carb, gluten-free, or flavored work as well)
- 16 large deli pepperoni
- 12 slices of mozzarella
- Mix together your cream cheese, marinara sauce, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl, set aside.
- Lay one tortilla on a plate, then spread 1/4 of the marinara cream cheese mixture over 3/4 of the tortilla. Leave the top 1/4 bare as it will spread when we roll the tortilla.
- Place your deli pepperoni and mozzarella slices on the bottom 3/4ths of the tortilla.
- Starting at the bottom, carefully roll the tortilla upwards, making sure to keep the roll tight. With the seam-side down, secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes -- This makes it easier to cut the pinwheels. Take out of fridge, cut into 1 inch slices, and serve! Optional: serve with marinara or pesto for dipping.
To reduce the carbs, you could use a cheese wrap instead of a tortilla and skip the cheese slices on the inside. With these changes, each 1 inch pinwheel comes to 29 calories, 2.6 grams fat, 7.1 mg cholesterol, 58.4 mg sodium, 0.4 gram carbs, 0.1 gram fiber, 0.1 gram sugar, 1.2 grams protein
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 5 (1 inch) pinwheels
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 30gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 1067mgCarbohydrates: 12.3gNet Carbohydrates: 4.5gFiber: 7.8gSugar: 0.5gProtein: 18.6g