Keto Pizza is the perfect easy dinner recipe! This low carb dinner is packed with Italian sausage, zucchini, peppers, marinara and cheese!
Pizza is one of my favorite meals, and it’s not off the table if you’re practicing a keto diet! This Keto Pizza Skillet is packed with Italian sausage, pepperonis, marinara, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini and of course, cheese! This easy keto meal is the ultimate comfort food. Your family won’t be able to get enough!
This keto pizza is basically a crustless pie. You could easily make this keto fathead dough if you wanted some crust. I used this same dough for my Easy Keto Taco Cups, Ham and Cheese Calzones, Keto Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!
Ingredients for Keto Pizza Skillet
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Keto Pizza Skillet. For the complete recipe just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Italian sausage, pepperonis
- Mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini
- Low carb marinara
- Shredded cheese
How to make Keto Pizza
- First, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook your meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the chopped veggies and marinara sauce. Stir well and cook for 7-8 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the majority of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add cheese and top with pepperoni. Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheesy is bubbly.
- Enjoy! This keto dinner comes together very quickly and with minimal prep!
How many carbs per serving?
This keto skillet dinner is only 5.9 grams of net carbs per serving!
Tips for the Best Pizza Skillet
- Be sure to closely watch your pizza while it is broiling- you don’t want it to burn!
- I recommend chopping your vegetables fairly small, so that way everything cooks evenly
- Use a nonstick, oven safe skillet
- If you want to add some spice, try a spicy sausage!
What to serve with this keto skillet recipe?
Keto Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks are the perfect pizza appetizer! Keto Jalapeno Poppers are also one of my favorite snacks and are a true crowd pleaser! I personally can’t get enough of these Stuffed Mushrooms. For dessert, try Keto Chocolate Chip Bars, Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars or this Keto Skillet Cookie!
One Pan Recipes
Who has time for dishes? Not me! That’s why I love one pan dishes. They’re so easy and make clean up a breeze! This Cheesy Jalapeno Chicken is a regular in our house. Mushroom Chicken is a deliciously healthy dish that everyone will adore! Keto Sesame Chicken Stir Fry is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters in your house. Keto Cabbage and Sausage Skillet barely takes any prep and is such a simple, delicious dish!
Other Keto Pizza Recipes
- Strawberry Limeade Keto Fruit Pizza
- Keto Pizza Bagels
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Keto Taco Pizza
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup low carb marinara
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the mushrooms, bell pepper, chopped zucchini and marinara sauce. Stir and incorporate everything well. Cook the mixture 7-8 minutes until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and to with pepperonis. Broil 2-3 minutes (watch closely!) until the cheese is bubbly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 of the skillet
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 531Total Fat: 40gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 1100mgCarbohydrates: 7.7gNet Carbohydrates: 5.9gFiber: 1.8gSugar: 4.3gProtein: 20g