These easy Instant Pot Pork Chops require just 6 minutes of cook time! Seasoned and seared pork chops are perfectly tender and served with a savory gravy. This is a low carb meal your entire family will love!
Instant Pot Pork Chops
These Instant Pot Pork Chops are the perfect keto dinner! You won’t believe how easy this recipe is and how quickly you can have it on the table and ready to serve! Tender pork chops are seasoned with Ranch seasoning and seared until golden brown. Then an easy gravy is made in the Instant Pot and added to the dish. The result is a delicious and impressive dinner that only takes a few minutes to make and is only 5.5 net carbs!
Instant Pot Pork Chops are going to become a regular on your dinner rotation- this dinner is quick, low carb and gluten free! The pork is perfectly cooked and tastes like it’s been cooking for hours, when it’s really only cooked for a couple of minutes.
Ingredients in Pork Chops in Instant Pot
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our keto Pork Chops. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Olive oil, pork chops, Ranch seasoning
- Butter, onion, garlic, beef stock
- Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, sour cream, optional thickening agent
How do I make tender pork chops?
This easy keto dinner recipe comes together in only 4 easy steps!
- Add your pork chops and ranch seasoning to a bag and shake to coat. Turn the Instant Pot to the saute function and add the olive oil and pork chops. Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side and remove.
- Place the butter, garlic and onion inside the Instant Pot. Saute until onions are soft. Add the beef broth and deglaze the bottom of the pan. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and mustard and add the pork chops back to the Instant Pot.
- Cook for 6 minutes and allow the Instant Pot to release the pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork and allow the gravy to cool a little, then stir in the sour cream. If you want the gravy to be thicker, add your thickening agent here. Add the pork back to the sauce and serve.
Tips for the best Instant Pot Pork
- If you are wanting your gravy to be thicker, there are two different thickening agents you can use. You can use corn starch, but if you are strict keto, you can also use xantham gum.
- Do not release the pressure inside of the pressure cooker- allow the Instant Pot to do so.
- Be sure to scrape the bottom of the pan when you are adding in your beef broth.
- You do not have to thicken the gravy- it’s totally optional!
How to Store and Reheat Sour Cream Pork Chops
To store this Instant Pot Pork, keep in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid and store in the fridge. These pork chops will stay fresh for up to four days. To reheat, microwave in 30 second increments until it’s warm enough for you.
What should I serve with these Instant Pot Pork Chops?
I served these with Keto Mashed Cauliflower and steamed broccoli and it was fantastic! I also think this meal would be delicious with a Simple Arugula Salad or a Wedge Salad. Cauliflower Risotto, Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts or Zucchini Fritters would also be delicious. Pair with a Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Limeade and Keto Zucchini Bread for dessert!
More keto pork recipes
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cast Iron Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Asian Pork Tenderloin with Air Fryer Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (2-inch thick) pork chops
- 1 (1-ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place the pork chops and ranch seasoning in a large plastic bag. Seal the bag and shake to coat.
- Turn on the sauté function on the Instant Pot. Add the olive oil and carefully place the pork chops in the base of the pressure cooker. If there is any seasoning left in the bag then sprinkle it over the chops. Allow the chops to sear 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove the prok from the pressure cooker.
- Add the butter, garlic and onion. Sauté until the onions are soft, then add the beef broth to deglaze the pan. Be sure to scrape up all the little brown bits that have stuck to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Add the pork chops back to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and and set the cook time to 6 minutes. When the cooking cycle has ended allow the machine to manually release the pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the Instant Pot. Let the gravy to cool slightly so it doesn't curdle, then add the sour cream and stir until smooth.
- If you wish to thicken the sauce you can use corn starch (if not keto) or xanthan gun. See notes below.
- Add pork chops back to sauce and serve.
- If you want to thicken the sauce, then turn the Instant Pot onto the sauté setting after you've added the sour cream. Add 1/2-1 teaspoon of xanthan gum or, if you're not keto, a combination of 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon cornstarch stirred together. Cook until the sauce is the desired thickness, then turn off the Instant Pot and add the pork chops.
- Store leftover pork in an an airtight container in the fridge for 4 days, or in the freezer for 3 months.
- Reheat in the microwave in 30-second increments, or in a 350F oven for 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 pork chop and 1/2 cup sauce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 409Total Fat: 23gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 6.2gNet Carbohydrates: 5.5gFiber: 0.7gProtein: 38g