These easy Instant Pot Pork Chops require just 6 minutes of cook time! Seasoned and seared pork chops are perfectly tender and served with a savory gravy. This is a low carb meal your entire family will love!
Instant Pot Pork Chops
These Instant Pot Pork Chops are the perfect keto dinner! You won’t believe how easy this recipe is and how quickly you can have it on the table and ready to serve! Tender pork chops are seasoned with Ranch seasoning and seared until golden brown. Then an easy gravy is made in the Instant Pot and added to the dish. The result is a delicious and impressive dinner that only takes a few minutes to make and is only 5.5 net carbs!
Instant Pot Pork Chops are going to become a regular on your dinner rotation- this dinner is quick, low carb and gluten free! The pork is perfectly cooked and tastes like it’s been cooking for hours, when it’s really only cooked for a couple of minutes.
Ingredients in Pork Chops in Instant Pot
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our keto Pork Chops. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Olive oil, pork chops, Ranch seasoning
- Butter, onion, garlic, beef stock
- Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, sour cream, optional thickening agent
How do I make tender pork chops?
This easy keto dinner recipe comes together in only 4 easy steps!
- Add your pork chops and ranch seasoning to a bag and shake to coat. Turn the Instant Pot to the saute function and add the olive oil and pork chops. Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side and remove.
- Place the butter, garlic and onion inside the Instant Pot. Saute until onions are soft. Add the beef broth and deglaze the bottom of the pan. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and mustard and add the pork chops back to the Instant Pot.
- Cook for 6 minutes and allow the Instant Pot to release the pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork and allow the gravy to cool a little, then stir in the sour cream. If you want the gravy to be thicker, add your thickening agent here. Add the pork back to the sauce and serve.
Tips for the best Instant Pot Pork
- If you are wanting your gravy to be thicker, there are two different thickening agents you can use. You can use corn starch, but if you are strict keto, you can also use xantham gum.
- Do not release the pressure inside of the pressure cooker- allow the Instant Pot to do so.
- Be sure to scrape the bottom of the pan when you are adding in your beef broth.
- You do not have to thicken the gravy- it’s totally optional!
How to Store and Reheat Sour Cream Pork Chops
To store this Instant Pot Pork, keep in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid and store in the fridge. These pork chops will stay fresh for up to four days. To reheat, microwave in 30 second increments until it’s warm enough for you.
What should I serve with these Instant Pot Pork Chops?
I served these with Keto Mashed Cauliflower and steamed broccoli and it was fantastic! I also think this meal would be delicious with a Simple Arugula Salad or a Wedge Salad. Cauliflower Risotto, Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts or Zucchini Fritters would also be delicious. Pair with a Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Limeade and Keto Zucchini Bread for dessert!
More keto pork recipes
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cast Iron Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Asian Pork Tenderloin with Air Fryer Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (2 inch) thick cut pork chops
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- *OPTIONAL: see notes below for thickening agents*
- Place the pork chops and ranch seasoning in a large plastic bag. Seal the bag and shake to coat.
- Turn the saute function on the Instant Pot. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and carefully place the pork chops in the base of the pressure cooker. If there is any seasoning left in the bag sprinkle it over the chops. Allow the chops to sear 2-3 minutes on each side until golden. Remove the chops from the pressure cooker.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter, garlic and onion. Saute until the onions are soft and add the beef broth to deglaze the pan. Be sure to scrape up all the little brown bits that have stuck to the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in the Worchestershire sauce and mustard. Add the pork chops back to the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid to the Instant Pot and set the cook time to 6 minutes. When the cooking cycle has ended allow the machine to manually release pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the Instant Pot. Allow the gravy to cool slightly (so it doesn't curdle) and stir the sour cream until smooth.
- If you wish to thicken the sauce you can use corn starch (if not ket) or xantham gun. See notes below.
- Add pork chops back to sauce and serve.
Optional: If you wish to thicken the sauce there are two ways to do this:
- KETO OPTION: After the sour cream has been wisked into the sauce turn the saute function on. When the gravy begins to simmer add 1/2 teaspoon - 1 teaspoon xantham gum and into the sauce. Turn the saute function off once the sauce has begun to thicken and add the pork chops to the skillet.
- NON KETO OPTION: After the sour cream has been wisked into the sauce turn the saute funtion on. When the gravy begins to simmer combine 1 tablespoon corn starch with 1 tablespoon cold water to make a slurry and pour into the gravy while wisking. Turn the saute function off and add the pork chops back to the skillet.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 pork chop and 1/2 cup sauce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 409Total Fat: 23gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 6.2gNet Carbohydrates: 5.5gFiber: 0.7gProtein: 38g