These Pepperoni Cheese Wraps are the perfect keto lunch! Deli pepperoni is paired with smoky provolone, fresh spinach and flavorful pesto aoili, all for about 5 net carbs!
Pepperoni Cheese Wraps
These Pepperoni Cheese Wraps are going to become one of your favorite keto recipes! These wraps include seasoned pepperoni, smoky provolone or creamy mozzarella, fresh spinach, sliced pepperoncini peppers and a homemade pesto aoili! These keto wraps are the perfect lunch, easy no-cook dinner or meal prep recipe!
One of the best things about these wraps is the flavor combinations. I love pepperoni and pepperoncini peppers together, and the spinach, cheese and aoili really bring it all together. Pepperoni Cheese Wraps are protein packed, so they’ll give you the energy you need to get through your day. And while these easy wraps may be heavy on the flavor, they’re low in carbs! Enjoy a filling wrap for only 5.2 grams of net carbs!
Ingredients in Pepperoni Wraps
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Pepperoni Cheese Wraps. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Pepperoni- this recipe calls for large sliced pepperoni that you can find at your local deli. If you only have smaller pepperonis, they will work, but you’ll need several.
- Mozzarella or provolone cheese
- Spinach, pepperocini peppers
- Low carb tortilla or a Zucchini Tortilla– if you aren’t keto, any regular tortilla will work
- Mayonnaise and Pesto
How do I make these keto wraps?
This easy keto recipe comes together in only 2 steps!
- Combine the mayonnaise and pesto to make the homemade aoili. Spread on your tortilla.
- Add your spinach, cheese, pepperoni and pepperoncini peppers. Roll and serve!
Is this pepperoni sandwich good for keto meal prep?
These Pepperoni Cheese Wraps are perfect for meal prep! One of the best things about this recipe is that it’s a true grab-and-go meal. All you’ll need to do is prepare your wrap ahead of time and run out the door! There’s no warming required, so you can enjoy this wrap at any time!
How to Store these Pepperoni Cheese Wraps
To store these keto sandwiches, I recommend wrapping them in wax paper. I prefer wax paper when I store my wraps because it keeps out moisture and keeps everything inside of the paper fresh.
Tips for the best low carb tortilla wrap
- Switch up your tortilla! You can use your favorite low carb tortilla, or try a cheese wrap, an egg wrap, a Zucchini Tortilla or a lettuce wrap!
- Try a different type of meat! Salami, prosciutto or pastrami would all work here. Or make a combination of your meats for a super flavorful wrap!
- If you have a food processor, I recommend making your own pesto. It’s so easy and is so incredibly delicious!
What should I serve with this keto wrap?
I love a keto side dish, that’s why I’ve got several! Some of my favorites are these Chili Cheese Collard Green Chips, Green Bean Fries, Carrot Fries, Ranch Zucchini Chips or Crispy Keto Fries! Stuffed Mushrooms, Swiss Chard or Zucchini Fritters would also be delicious with this pepperoni wrap!
Other Easy Wrap Recipes
More easy keto lunch recipes
- 2 low carb tortillas
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon pesto
- 4 slices mozzarella or provolone slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves, packed
- 4 ounces deli pepperoni slices
- 3 tablespoons pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- Combine the mayonnaise and pesto to make a creamy pesto aioli. Spread the aioli liberally on the tortilla.
- Top with spinach leaves, cheese, pepperoni and pepperoncini peppers. Roll tightly and slice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 (using Mission Carb Balance tortilla)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 540Total Fat: 43gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 1402mgCarbohydrates: 21gNet Carbohydrates: 5.2gFiber: 15.8gSugar: 0.4gProtein: 30g