Turkey Lettuce Wraps are a great healthy lunch option! Ready in only a couple of minutes, this keto recipe is about 4 net carbs!
Turkey Lettuce Wrap
This Turkey Lettuce Wrap features cajun turkey that is combined with smoky provolone, crispy red onion, fresh tomato and chipotle mayonnaise, all wrapped in crunchy iceberg lettuce! Everyone in your family will love this easy low carb meal. This kid friendly recipe is great for school lunches or an after school snack! These lettuce wraps are also fantastic for keto meal prepping.
This recipe comes together so quickly and easily! All you’ll need to do is slice up a tomato and a little bit of onion and layer your ingredients. It really doesn’t get much easier than that! While the ingredients to this wrap are simple, the flavors of the turkey, cheese and vegetables compliment each other very well. You’ll find yourself making this keto recipe again and again!
Ingredients in Turkey Wrap
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Cajun Turkey Wraps. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Cajun turkey, provolone cheese
- Iceberg lettuce, tomato and red onion
- Optional: chipotle mayonnaise, salt and pepper
How do I make this keto lunch?
This keto meal prep recipe comes together in only three simple steps!
- Lay out parchment or wax paper and add your lettuce.
- Layer your cheese, mayonnaise, turkey, onion, tomato, salt and pepper.
- Roll tightly and enjoy!
Tips for the best Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Customize! Use any type of turkey in this recipe- smoked, roasted, whatever you like! If you prefer another type of lunch meat, that is also fine!
- Use your favorite condiments. I added a spicy mayonnaise, but if you could also use regular mayo, mustard or hot sauce.
- Use the wax or parchment paper. This will help you to wrap up your sandwich and keep it tight. Don’t skip this step!
- Make sure to use the cheese as your first layer. This keeps the sauce and veggies inside the wrap.
Is lettuce keto?
Yes, lettuce is a great option for a keto diet! I love using lettuce in these wraps because it gives a delicious crunch while keeping the carb count low! If you’re looking for easy swaps in your diet to lower your carbs, switching out bread for lettuce in a sandwich is a great start. You can use iceberg, romaine or butter lettuce in this recipe. If you like collard greens, check out these Thai Chicken Collard Green Wraps!
Is this wrap good for keto meal prep?
This recipe is perfect for keto meal prep! I like to make my wraps on a Sunday and then keep them in the paper in the fridge. That way I can just grab-and-go in the morning! You can also easily prep these wraps in advance for school lunches.
How long are Turkey Wraps fresh?
These keto wraps will stay fresh in the fridge for up to four days.
What should I serve with this easy keto recipe?
Some of my favorite easy side dishes are these Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts or Air Fryer Green Beans. Sauteed Zucchini or Roasted Cabbage would also be delicious with this wrap. For dessert, try Keto Zucchini Bread or Keto Cakemix Cookies!
More keto lunch recipes
More easy wrap recipes
- 2-3 large lettuce leaves
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 ounces cajun deli turkey
- 1/8 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 2-3 slices tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chipotle mayonnaise
- Tear a 12 inch square of parchement paper to use as your base. Place the lettuce leaves in the center of the paper so they slightly overlap creating a solid barrier.
- Add the two slices of cheese, spread the chipotle mayo over the cheese if using, top with turkey, onion, tomato slices and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use the paper to help you roll it very tightly like a burrito.
If meal prepping tape the parchment paper to keep it secure and store chilled until ready to eat.
If you don't love spice switch the chipotle mayonnaise for regular or herbed mayo.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 16gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 909mgCarbohydrates: 6.1gNet Carbohydrates: 4.2gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 2.6gProtein: 1.9g