This cozy Keto Bourbon Caramel Latte is perfect for a camping trip, a warm nightcap, or a cold snow day! Under 2 net carbs, this sugar free drink is the perfect balance of bitter and sweet.
Keto Bourbon Caramel Latte
You will love this Keto Bourbon Caramel Latte-it is the perfect keto coffee cocktail! Your favorite coffee is combined with whiskey, sugar free caramel syrup and heavy cream! This skinny cocktail is super indulgent while still being under 2 net carbs! This drink is made for chilly evenings, curled up in a blanket with a good book.
This caramel latte is sugar free, so you don’t have to worry about it being a problem with your keto diet. You also only need 4 ingredients to make this easy cocktail recipe, so you can have it ready in no time! This recipe could also easily be doubled for entertaining! The caramel sauce compliments the whiskey so well, and the coffee and cream really bring the drink together. So cozy up and try this skinny cocktail tonight!
Ingredients in this Coffee Whiskey drink
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our sugar free coffee. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Coffee – This is best with fresh, warm coffee.
- Bourbon Whiskey – It doesn’t have to be the expensive stuff for this to turn out tasty!
- Sugar free caramel syrup – I’ve seen this at Kroger, Walmart, TJMaxx, Target, and more. They’ve got a classic and a salted version; I imagine both would be great, but I used the classic.
- Steamed heavy cream – You can also use half-and-half, but I have only done the carb calculations using heavy cream
I also garnished the mug with a Keto Caramel Sauce — It’s not necessary, but it is SO delicious! It only requires allulose, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla extract. It’s easy to meal prep and have in the fridge for a quick craving.
How do I make this caramel latte?
The most complicated thing about this latte is steaming the heavy cream! Beyond that, the drink itself is so simple — No shaker or fancy things needed. Just pour your coffee, whiskey, syrup, and steamed cream into the cup. Stir and serve!
Because I love a garnished glass, I poured Keto Caramel Sauce (you could use store bought or even a sugar free chocolate sauce) on the inside edge of your glass, tilting it so it drips down to coat the inside of your glass.
Tips for the best caramel coffee
- Add toppings! This Keto Caramel Sauce is one of my absolute favorites and it would be amazing with this recipe.
- Don’t skip the step of adding the sauce to the inside of your cup. Not only does this look impressive, it adds another layer of sweetness to your drink!
- You want your coffee to be warm for this keto drink, so all of the ingredients will blend well together.
- Make this drink to your personal preferences! If you only want a little whiskey, don’t add the full amount. Or if you prefer more sweetness to your drink, add more syrup. If you add more heavy cream, you’ll make this drink even more indulgent. It’s all up to what you want!
Can I make this sugar free coffee with decaf?
Yes, absolutely. If you are sensitive to caffeine or you just prefer decaf, you can easily use decaf in this recipe. This is a great nightcap recipe, so if you’re planning on enjoying this before bed, decaf would be ideal!
More keto coffee drinks
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- Low Carb Peppermint Frappuccino
- Keto Cinnamon Frappuccino
- Chai Frappuccino
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
Easy keto cocktails
- 6 ounces coffee, prepared and warm
- 4 ounces whiskey
- 1-2 ounces sugar free caramel syrup (I used Torani's Sugar Free Classic Caramel)
- 2-4 ounces heavy cream or half and half, steamed
- Optional garnish: keto caramel sauce for the side of the glass
- Optional garnish: Pour caramel sauce or sugar-free chocolate sauce to the edge of the glass, allowing it to drip down and coat the inside of the glass. I let this chill for just a few minutes to settle while I steam the heavy cream.
- Pour in the hot coffee, whiskey, syrup, and finally the steamed heavy cream. Depending on your taste, you may want more or less cream. Stir and serve immediately.
Nutrition value based on using ALL of the heavy cream, resulting in 2 full ounces of cream in each serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 21.5gCholesterol: 67.3mgSodium: 20.4mgCarbohydrates: 1.7gNet Carbohydrates: 1.7gFiber: 0gSugar: 1.8gProtein: 1.8g