This Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Sheet Pan is the perfect easy weeknight meal! This meal includes four generous servings for less than 7 net carbs each!
We can never have too many sheet pan dinners, am I right? I love that I don’t dirty a ton of dishes or have to fuss over the hot stove the entire time! Even better–The veggies and meat cook all at once, meaning I don’t have to come up with complementary side dishes.
These Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Foil Packs have been a great time saver for us, so I used it as inspiration for this easy dish. I personally love this sheet pan version even better than the foil pack because the broccoli comes out crispy and perfectly roasted!
This Keto Sheet Pan is ready in under 30 minutes and only ___ net carbs per serving! It’s easy to meal prep this ahead of time, then just slide back into the oven to crisp up right before serving as well. This is a truly the perfect healthy, low-carb weeknight dinner!
Ingredients for Sausage & Vegetable Sheet Pan:
- Smoked sausage: Kielbasa, andouille, Italian sausage, or your favorite links would work as well!
- Broccoli: fresh broccoli florets work best, but frozen can be substituted. Just note if you use frozen broccoli there is a lot more moisture, and it will not get as crisp.
- Shredded cheddar cheese: you can use another variety of cheese such as gouda if you wish.
How do I make a Sausage Broccoli dinner?
This meal could not be any easier! Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for minimal cleanup and spray with oil. Chop your broccoli florets to roughly the same size and cut your sausage links into even slices. Pop the sheet pan in the oven and bake 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and turn the sausage and broccoli. Roast an additional 5-10 minutes until the broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Add the shredded cheese and pop back in the oven 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted. Add salt and pepper to taste and dig in! Seriously! It is that easy!
Can I make a sheet pan dinner into a foil pack?
You definitely can! This is a great option if you want to customize the dinner for multiple people, if you’re meal prepping and plan to eat at different times, or if you’d like to cook this on a grill or over a campfire.
To make this a foil pack meal, just put 1/4th of each ingredient onto a large piece of foil, then fold the foil to close, being careful to tightly seal the edges. Cook at 400 degrees for 7 minutes, then flip and cook another 7 minutes. This results in a more steamed texture rather than a crispy roasted texture.
What should I serve with a sheet pan meal?
The beauty of a sheet pan dinner is that you usually don’t HAVE to serve anything else with it! It’s got your protein and your veggies all in one. However, if you’re serving a crowd or want to stretch the meal further, consider adding a good keto bread recipe! I love these Three Cheese Basil Biscuits, but these Cheesy Keto Zucchini Breadsticks would also be great with this dish!
You can find more of my favorite keto bread recipes here!
Is this Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner good for meal prep?
This is a great meal prep recipe! You can save time by chopping the broccoli up to 3 days ahead of time, then storing covered in the fridge. Alternatively, you could cook the entire dish ahead of time (leave off cheese), but take it out of the oven about 5 minutes early.
Store it in the fridge up to 3 days, then add cheese and cook at 400 degrees F 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is cooked and warmed throughout.
If you’d like to freeze this, you can! Cook your sheet pan dinner but leave off your shredded cheese. Allow dish to cool, then transfer to a freezer bag and remove as much air as possible. For the best texture, eat within 3 months. To reheat, toss (while still frozen) on a sheet pan and cook 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F. If you’d like it to be crispier, broil 1-2 minutes.
How should I store and reheat my Sausage Broccoli leftovers?
Store leftovers in the fridge up to 3 days in an air-tight container. If you haven’t added the cheese yet, you could also freeze up to 3 months. Leftovers can be microwaved until warmed throughout or reheated in the oven. I like to reheat at 350 degrees in the oven for about 5 minutes, then broil for a minute to get those crispy edges!
More Keto Sheet Pan Meals:
- Sausage & Green Bean Sheet Pan Dinner
- Keto Sausage Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
- Keto Garlic Butter Salmon & Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner
- Easy Sheet Pan Fajitas (these go wonderfully with these Keto Zucchini Tortillas!)
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (14 ounce) package Johnsonville Andouille Smoked Sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up. Lightly spray with cooking oil
- Add the broccoli florets and sliced sausage to the pan. Roast 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and flip the sausage and broccoli.
- Roast an additional 5-10 minutes until the broccoli reaches your desired tenderness.
- Add the shredded cheese and pop back in the oven 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 2 cups broccoli, 1 cup sausage (1/4 of the entire recipe)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 35.7gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 234mgCarbohydrates: 10.6gNet Carbohydrates: 6.6gFiber: 4gSugar: 2.1gProtein: 24.7g