These Keto Sheet Pan Cookies have just 1.5 net carbs each and require no chilling! These low carb, gluten free, almond flour, chocolate chip cookies are the perfect keto treat!
Is there anything quite as comforting as a warm chocolate chip cookie? One of the things I love about food is how nostalgic it can be. A certain flavor or smell can take you back to a time or place that warms your heart. That is just how I feel about these Keto Sheet Pan Cookies. The smell of rich chocolate chip cookies, with hints of vanilla wafting through the air, reminds me of one of my favorite cafes we visit on vacation.
Of course, like most people, I’m not doing much traveling this year. So it is nice to be reminded of those special trips I’m longing for. Someday soon, I hope we are able to travel again soon and enjoy cappuccinos and cookies, but until then these low carb cookies will have to do the trick!
What ingredients do you need to make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- Almond Flour
- Baking Soda
- Salted Butter
- Golden Monkfruit
- Vanilla extract
- Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
How do you make Keto Sheet Pan Cookies?
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper so the cookies are easy to remove from the pan, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder. Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener (keto brown sugar sub) and vanilla extract in a stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low speed. Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture. Mix in Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, pecans and unsweetened shredded coconut. Turn the cookie dough out onto the parchment paper lined pan and carefully press evenly to the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, the cookies will be lightly brown and set. Allow the cookies to cool before removing from the pan and slicing.
How many net carbs are in Keto Sheet Pan Cookies?
When cut into 24 equal portions, you get square portions, that are about the size of a regular cookie. Each portion has just 1.6 net carbs! This is the perfect portion for me, but if you’d like to slice these larger, you can cut the pan into 12 equal, rectangle size servings and it comes to 3.2 net carbs.
Can I use a different flour?
No, for this recipe you need to use almond flour. You just won’t get the same results with coconut flour. If you have an almond allergy these Keto Chocolate Cookies use coconut flour.
What size pan do I use for Keto Sheet Pan Cookies?
This recipe fits a traditional jelly roll pan that measures 15×10. Be careful to check your pan size and make sure you are using the correct size. If you use a larger pan the cookies will be very thin.
Other Keto Desserts
One of my favorites are these Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies. They combine two of my favorite treats into one delicious dessert. At around 2 net carbs a slice, this is something you can fit right into a keto lifestyle. Some other keto recipes I love are:
- The Best Keto Lemon Bars (under 3 net carbs a slice)
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake (with a chocolate covered strawberry on top!)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (2 net carbs a slice)
- Keto Fruit Pizza (yes! It’s really low carb!)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg white
- 1 cup Lily's chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper so the cookies are easy to remove from the pan, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener (keto brown sugar sub) and vanilla extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg and egg white, beating the mixture on low speed.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture.
- Mix in Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, pecans and unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Turn the cookie dough out onto the parchment paper lined pan and carefully press evenly to the edges of the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees, the cookies will be lightly brown and set.
- Allow the cookies to cool before removing from the pan and slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dark Chocolate Chips by Lily's | Stevia Sweetened, No Added Sugar, Low-Carb, Keto Friendly | 55% Cocoa | Fair Trade, Gluten-Free & Non-GMO | 9 ounce, 3-Pack
USA Pan Bakeware Jelly Roll Pan, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, 1:1 Sugar Substitute, Keto, Non-GMO (Golden - 1 Pound)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 square cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 8.6gCholesterol: 17.9mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 2.5gNet Carbohydrates: 1.6gFiber: 0.9gSugar: 0.5gProtein: 1.7g