Slow Cooker Ginger Garlic Pork Tenderloin is an effortless Asian-inspired dish that is the perfect combination of sweet and savory! Each serving has less than 3 net carbs each.
At the end of a busy day, I really love reliable meat recipes that can be paired with whatever random vegetable I happen to have around that day. Preferably, these recipes are simple and forgiving like this Keto Slow Cooker Zesty Ranch Chicken, this Keto Parmesan Tilapia, these Sesame Shrimp Skewers, or Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops.
Let me introduce you to my new staple recipe: this Slow Cooker Ginger Garlic Pork Tenderloin! With a handful of ingredients and spices, you’ll have a juicy, flexible entrée worthy of company!
This versatile, tender Asian pork tenderloin recipe comes with a delicious sauce that you’ll want to spoon over whatever veggie you happen to have handy! It’s meant to be prepared in a slow cooker, but I’ve provided Instant Pot instructions too, just in case.
Ingredients for Ginger Garlic Pork Tenderloin
As always, you will find the recipe and instructions below, just keep scrolling. This is a quick overview of the ingredients you will need for the Asian pork tenderloin marinade and the remainder of the recipe:
- Pork tenderloin
- Garlic salt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Ground cinnamon
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic cloves
- Soy sauce
- Brown sugar monkfruit or Swerve
- Rice vinegar
- Fresh ginger
- Sesame oil
How to Make Ginger Garlic Pork Tenderloin
We love pork tenderloin. Our go-to has always been grilled pork tenderloin, but this keto slow cooker pork tenderloin is great for the chilly months or times when you just don’t feel like grilling.
This Ginger Garlic Pork Tenderloin is slow cooked until it’s perfectly tender! You can make this recipe in a few easy steps:
- Combine the spice mix and rub generously over the pork tenderloin.
- Place the pork in the bottom of the slow cooker with a few whole garlic cloves. Pour in some water to keep your meat moist, taking care not to pour it directly on the spice mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, combine the keto pork tenderloin marinade ingredients in a small sauce pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and allow the sauce to simmer a few minutes and thicken.
- Remove the Asian pork tenderloin from the slow cooker onto an oven proof pan. Pour half of the sauce mixture over the pork and broil 3-4 minutes until it begins to crisp.
- Spoon the remaining sauce over the meat before serving.
How Long to Slow Cook Pork Tenderloin?
You’ll need to cook the keto pork tenderloin on low for 6 to 8 hours. I prefer cooking the pork on low, because I find it’s not as tender when I cook it for a shorter amount of time on high.
Can Pork Tenderloin Be Made in an Instant Pot?
Yes, you can also make this Asian-inspired ginger garlic pork tenderloin in an Instant Pot.
- Place the seasoned pork tenderloins, garlic and water to the Instant Pot.
- Secure and seal the lid, set the Instant Pot to 8 minutes, and allow it to manually release pressure for an additional 10 minutes.
- After venting, remove the pork tenderloin to an oven-safe pan and discard any liquid remaining in the Instant Pot.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the Instant Pot, using the sauté function bring the ingredients to a simmer, stirring occasionally, for approximately 5-6 minutes until it has thickened.
- Follow the remaining instructions for broiling the tenderloin if desired.
What to Serve with Pork Tenderloin
Not sure what sides to serve with this Asian pork tenderloin? Here are some side dishes I recommend:
- Keto Mashed Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Baked Mushrooms (adjust the spices to make them Asian-inspired)
- Garlic Butter Cauliflower
- Foil Pack Green Beans
Tips for Making Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- I recommend cooking the pork tenderloin low and slow for about 6 to 8 hours rather than on high for a shorter period of time. This creates an ultra juicy, tender pork tenderloin.
- Be careful when adding the water or broth to the slow cooker. You don’t want to pour it directly over the pork tenderloin as that would remove the spice rub.
- Leftover pork tenderloin can be reheated gently in the oven or on the stovetop and used to make sandwiches, salads, and more.
More Keto Pork Recipes:
- Asian Pork Chops with Broccoli
- Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops
- Blackened Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Cajun Pork Chops
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 5 whole garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup water or broth for the slow cooker
Asian Spice Rub
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Ginger Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Combine the spice mix and rub generously over the pork tenderloin. Place the pork in the bottom of the slow cooker with the whole garlic cloves.
- Pour in the water or broth to keep your meat moist, taking care not to pour it directly on the spice mix. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until the meat shreds easily.
- When ready to serve combine the sauce Ginger Garlic sauce ingredients in a small sauce pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and allow the sauce to simmer a few minutes and thicken.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the slow cooker onto an oven proof pan. Pour half of the sauce mixture over the pork and broil 3-4 minutes until it begins to crisp.
- Spoon the remaining sauce over the meat before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 pound pork tenderloin with sauce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 2.6gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 604mgCarbohydrates: 3.4gNet Carbohydrates: 2.8gFiber: 0.6gSugar: 0.8gProtein: 24.8g