This creamy Vanilla Bourbon Iced Latte is the perfect brunch or vacation kick-starter! With two shots of espresso and a generous dose of bourbon, this keto cocktail is sure to get you going!
Vanilla Bourbon Iced Latte
This keto cocktail has got a serious kick! This Vanilla Bourbon Iced Latte has two shots of espresso, a vanilla sugar free syrup, heavy cream and your favorite whiskey! This sugar free drink is perfect for starting your vacation, enjoying with brunch or over the weekend! You won’t believe this drink is only 3 net carbs!
This recipe requires only 4 ingredients and is super easy to make to your personal preferences. If you prefer more of a vanilla flavor, add more syrup! Or less bourbon, no problem. You can even make this drink with a decaf espresso, so you wind down in the evening with a delicious keto cocktail. The whiskey and the coffee compliment each other extremely well, so you really can’t go wrong with any combinations in this keto coffee drink!
What is a latte?
A latte is a combination of shots of espresso and steamed milk, or in this case, heavy cream. This creates a creamy drink and the coffee flavor is a little less noticeable than a cappuccino.
Ingredients in this Iced Latte
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Vanilla Iced Latte. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Bourbon whiskey – Choose your favorite variety, preferably something with nice vanilla tones if you like a strong taste.
- Espresso – Made ahead of time and chilled.
- Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup – This can often be found near the coffee aisle. Another brand or a homemade vanilla double simple syrup would work as well.
- Heavy cream – You can also use half-and-half to save some calories and fat, but I have only done the nutrition calculations with heavy cream
How do I make this vanilla latte?
All you need to make this keto cocktail is a glass! Add ice to a tall glass and pour over the espresso, whiskey, syrup and cream. Stir and enjoy!
You could easily add some sugar-free whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce for a super special drink.
Can I make this keto drink with decaf espresso?
Of course! If you are not a fan of caffeine or you want to enjoy this cocktail later in the evening, you can easily swap out the regular espresso for decaf.
Preferences for this keto coffee
This cocktail packs quite a punch, so don’t be shy about adjusting the ingredients to fit your preferences! If the bourbon is too strong for you, of course you can adjust the cocktail to include less.
You can also increase or decrease the amount of syrup, espresso or heavy cream you use in this vanilla latte. If you prefer coffee to espresso, feel free to make that substitution as well, but keep in mind that the flavor of the bourbon will be more pronounced. Make this drink completely yours so you can make it in the future to your exact preferences!
Sugar Free Syrups
There are so many fantastic types of sugar free syrups on the market now! This is the type I used in this cocktail, but if you have another one you like, go with that! There are so many flavors of these keto syrups. Caramel, mocha, peanut butter cup, mint chocolate chip– really any flavor you can think of!
Easy keto cocktails
More keto coffee drinks
Vanilla Bourbon Iced Latte (sugar free + keto)
- 4 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 5-6 ounces espresso chilled
- 1-2 tablespoons Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup I used Torani's French Vanilla sugar free
- 2-4 ounces heavy cream or half and half
- Fill a tall glass with ice, then pour over the chilled espresso, whiskey, syrup, and cream. Stir and serve immediately!