This week’s Keto Lunch Ideas includes easy options like pinwheels and low-carb wraps! Use the included printable keto grocery list to make your week easier, too!
Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas
Struggling to find low-carb lunches for a keto diet? Here’s your solution. Each week check back for Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas, great for beginners! I’ll include 5 EASY low carb lunches with a printable grocery list every week. If you need help planning the rest of your meals for the day, check out these Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas and the Easy Keto Meal Plan!
I focus on recipes that are easy to make using ingredients that are easy to find. Some of these are freezer-friendly meal prep recipes, and some are quick no-cook recipes you can whip up in the morning.
Monday-Friday Keto Lunches Video:
Here are five low-carb lunches that would work with a keto diet! I’ll be honest — Because I’m not feeding a lot of mouths, I usually stick to 2-3 recipes, and then I repeat lunches in the week. If you’re planning for more people or if you just love variety, here are 5 days-worth of low-carb recipes that are perfect for lunch! Just scroll down to the bottom to download the grocery list.
Monday – Keto Antipasto Salad
This Keto Antipasto Salad is so full of flavor with a ton of healthy ingredients! This recipe makes 6 servings, 5.6 net carbs each. Easily pack the wet and dry ingredients separately or turn it into a jar salad with the wet ingredients on the bottom with the lettuce up top! As long as the lettuce doesn’t get wet, these salads will last about 5 days in the fridge.
*Note: This recipe calls for romaine lettuce, but you can use whatever greens you prefer. If you want to buy fewer things, buy just the iceberg on the list and use it instead (saving some for Friday’s wrap).
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas): Keto Sausage Balls, 0.8 net carbs, 25 balls
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan Week 1): Cheesy Jalapeno Chicken, 4.3 net carbs, 4 servings
Tuesday – Easy Keto Italian Lettuce Wrap
This Keto Italian Lettuce Wrap is SO satisfying! The refreshing crunch of the lettuce and the spicy-salty flavor of the deli meat perfectly complement one another. No cooking or reheating is needed, just wrap up, chill, and eat within 5 days. The lettuce is crunchier the first two days, but it still tastes great a few days after. This recipe makes 1 wrap, 3.8 net carbs.
*This calls for a slice of gouda cheese, and it’s delicious. However, feel free to use provolone, swiss, mozzarella, or your favorite cheese if you’d like to avoid buying a package for just 1 slice.
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas) – Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffins – 0.8 net carbs, 24
Dinner Recommendation (with Easy Keto Meal Plan Week 1) – Keto Chili Dinner, 8.5 net carbs, 8 servings
Wednesday – Keto Chicken Salad
This Keto Chicken Salad is unbelievably easy and quick to come together! This recipe makes 6 servings (about 1 cup each) for just 1.1 net carbs each. Spoon into lettuce wraps, eat with vegetables, toss onto some greens, or make a chaffle sandwich! Easily make this ahead of time and store in the fridge up to 4 days.
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas) – Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding, 3.6 net carbs, 2 servings
Dinner Recommendation (with Easy Keto Meal Plan Week 1) – Steak Rolls Dinner, 4.3 net carbs, 4 servings
Thursday – Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
These Bacon Cheeseburger Bites do require meal prep, but the recipe is simple and makes quite a few servings to last! They freeze and reheat easily, so feel free to freeze your leftovers for another day. This recipe makes 32 burger bites, and each one has just 0.7 net carbs. If you have 6 of them, that’s just 4.2 net carbs!
*Note: This recipe calls for liquid smoke, but that is optional. Feel free to leave it out if you prefer and use more Worcestershire sauce instead.
Breakfast Recommendation (with Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas): Easy Baked Eggs, 0.4 carbs each, 6 eggs
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan Week 1): One Pan Sausage and Cabbage, 5.7 net carbs, 4 servings
Friday – Easy Keto Pinwheels
These Easy Keto Pinwheels have the perfect creamy center sprinkled with cheese and crispy bacon! The only cooking needed is the bacon, and you can have that meal prepped when preparing Monday’s burger bites! This recipe makes 40 pinwheels, and 5 1-inch pinwheels is just 4.3 net carbs. Make these up to 4 days ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas) – Grain Free Granola, 2.5 net carbs, 18 (1/4 cup) servings
Dinner Recommendation (with Easy Keto Meal Plan Week 1) – Keto Pizza Bites, 0.8 net carbs, 30 bites
Bonus Snack: Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Fat Bombs
These small-but-mighty treats are a sugar-free dream! These Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Fat Bombs require no baking and have just 1.5 net carbs each! This recipe makes 30, so you can store them in the freezer and take them out as you need throughout the week.
Easy Low Carb Snacks:
We’ve all had those days when your appetite is larger than ever! Here are some easy snacks you can keep around for a low-carb energy boost:
- Cheese & Meat – Cubes of chicken and cheese for a low-carb, filling snack. Zero-sugar jerky is also a great 0-carb option that requires no chilling!
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – Healthy, low calorie, and super filling. They’ll be good for a week, so it’s easy to meal prep!
- Nuts – Some nuts have more carbs than others. Pecans, Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, and walnuts have the least amount of carbs per serving. Great when you want something crunchy and salty!
- Celery & Low-Carb Nut/Seed Butter – Classic celery crunch with a creamy spread is always delicious! Just make sure to check the carb count on your choice of butters… Some have added sugars.
- Cucumbers & Whipped Feta Dip – No cooking needed, just a little blend!
- Pork Rinds – Great when you miss chips or a salty, crunchy snack.
How to: Keto Meal Prep Lunch in 2 hours
- Set out cream cheese to soften.
- Cook ground beef, entire package of bacon, and chicken (you can grill, cook in the instant pot, air fry, bake, boil, or use a rotisserie chicken). Crumble bacon and split into two even piles (one for burger bites, one for keto pinwheels).
- Chop celery, green onions, and pecans, mince garlic, slice the red onion, grape tomatoes, artichoke, pepperoncini, and olives. You may want to roughly chop or slice 2 cups worth of pepperoni and salami for the salad, but be sure to set aside 3 slices of each for the Italian lettuce wrap.
- Mix up ingredients for burger bites, then chill mixture. Mix up ingredients for Antipasto Salad dressing in a jar and store in the fridge. (Tip: you may store this in one large jar, or you can store it in 6 small containers so it’s easy to grab and go in the morning.
- Scoop out burger bite mixture and bake. Mix up ingredients for chicken salad and store in fridge.
- Mix and roll up pinwheel ingredients, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill in the fridge.
- Mix up the sauce for the Italian lettuce wraps. You can go ahead and make your wrap (then wrap in a paper towel and then plastic wrap), but I prefer to wait. With the sauce pre-made, you’ll be able to wrap this up in 5 minutes the night before you need it!
- Slice pinwheels (1-inch slices)
Keto Money Saving Tips:
- This week’s salad calls for Romaine lettuce, and the lettuce wrap calls for Iceberg lettuce. If you can only buy one, I would go with Iceberg lettuce in both (the crunch is so satisfying, and it will hold the wrap fillings easier).
- The cheeseburger bites call for both Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke. Feel free to skip the liquid smoke and substitute extra Worcestershire. If you have neither, use your favorite beef marinade.
- The wrap this week calls for 1 slice of gouda cheese. If you’d rather buy another cheese that you may use more, I would recommend provolone or mozzarella.