These Keto Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits feature a creamy lemon cheesecake layer topped with vanilla chia seed pudding! An easy no bake keto treat!
A tricky part about a keto diet is that many easy to grab foods are too high in carbs to enjoy. Especially when your sweet tooth calls. There are lots of keto desserts out there like these Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars, or this Keto Fruit Pizza, but they all require a bit of time. These Keto Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits are the perfect quick and easy no bake keto treat.
What ingredients are in Keto Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits?
This recipe requires only a handful of basic ingredients and is highly customizable based on your personal preferences. The ingredients you need are:
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Vanilla Extract
- Confectioners Swerve Sweetener
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest
- Heavy Cream (can sub almond milk if you want to lower the fat content or do not have it)
How do you make Keto Cheesecake Parfaits?
This easy low carb parfait has two components. The base is a creamy no bake lemon cheesecake layer that is made by combining cream cheese, lemon juice, zest, keto friendly confectioners sweetener, heavy cream and vanilla extract. To make this simple I do not drag out my mixer I just add the ingredients to my small blender and pulse until the mixture is creamy.
The second layer is basic vanilla chia seed pudding. This is my go to recipe that I have most mornings. It is simply unsweetened almond milk, chia seeds, keto friendly confectioners sweetener and vanilla extract. I love this combination because it is so basic. It has a mildly sweet but vanilla flavor that I love and it works great with toasted coconut, chopped nuts or berries.
As with any chia seed pudding you must allow the mixture to set and absorb the liquid. I find that stirring the mixture vigorously occasionally speeds up the process tremendously.
To assemble the parfaits I use my favorite 7 ounce mini Wreck jars. This makes three servings, so spoon the lemon cheesecake layer among 3 jars and top with the chia seed pudding. If you wish, you can add whipped cream on top.
How do you make Keto Lemon Blueberry Parfaits?
If you would like to mix things up I have another great option for you. Follow the above recipe exactly, but between the lemon cheesecake layer and the vanilla chia seed pudding layer add about 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries. This stretches the recipe to make 4 servings and the combination of blueberry and lemon are unbeatable. This option is 4.5 net carbs per serving.
What are some other easy keto snacks?
My favorite keto meal prep are these easy sausage egg and cheese bites. They have less than one net carb each. You can easily make a batch over the weekend and have a delicious grab and go breakfast or snack all week. I also love this Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait when I want something sweet and decadent. Some of my other favorites include:
- Easy Keto Pizza Bites (less than one net carb each)
- Keto Chili Cheese Chips (ONE net carb and they taste just like Chili Cheese Fritos!)
- Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels (2 net carbs each)
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge (3 ingredients and only 2 net carbs each!)
Keto Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
Vanilla Chia Seed Layer
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seed pudding
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sweetener Swerve or Monkfruit
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Lemon Cheesecake Layer
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners sweetener Swerve or Monkfruit
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Combine all the Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding ingredients and stir vigorously for 1 minute.
- Chill in the fridge overnight or for at least 30 minutes until liquid as been absorbed and the chia seeds are inflated. TIP: Stirring vigorously occasionally speeds up this process significantly.
- For the Lemon Cheesecake Layer: Combine the ingredients in a small blender or food processor, pulse until smooth and creamy.
- In three small 7 ounce jars spoon equal amounts of cheesecake layer into each jar. Top with chia seed pudding.
- Optional: top with low carb whipped cream and additional lemon zest
As described in recipe instructions above, net carbs are 3.7 g per parfait
For the Lemon Blueberry Parfaits (4 servings/4.5 net carbs per serving)
- Follow the above directions, but divide the mixture among 4 jars. Between the cheesecake and chia seed pudding layer add 2 tablespoons of fresh blueberries. 4.5 net carbs per serving for the blueberry version.