Keto Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a quick and easy one pan recipe that has about 6 net carbs per serving! Loaded with vegetables and a sesame garlic sauce, this will become a family favorite!
This one pan dish loaded with tender shrimp, broccoli, and red bell pepper, all coated in an Asian ginger garlic sauce is the perfect healthy alternative to your go-to takeout.
What’s more, Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is naturally gluten free, low carb, and can be ready in a speedy 30 minutes. Sticking to your New Year’s health kick has never been easier!
Ingredients for Keto Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Red bell pepper
- Sauce ingredients: soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar monkfruit, garlic, and ginger
Toppings: Green onions, cashews, sesame seeds, almonds, or red pepper flakes.
Is stir-fry healthy?
Although takeout stir fry can be full of oil, fats and preservatives, Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry made from scratch can be super healthy.
Load your stir fry with fresh veggies and cook in delicious, healthy fats like sesame oil or extra virgin olive oil for a wonderfully flavorsome meal that is as good for your body as it is your taste buds.
This recipe fits perfectly within a low carb lifestyle. Each serving has just 6 net carbs and since it is loaded with lean protein and vegetables it is sure to keep you full and satisfied.
Can I use other vegetables?
Absolutely! The great thing about a stir fry is that it can be altered just to your liking, so go wild. Not a fan of bell pepper? Throw in some carrots instead! Zucchini, cabbage, snap peas and cauliflower all work really well in a stir fry, but the world really is your oyster here. Just keep in mind the carb count if you switch out the vegetables.
Other Easy One Pan Meals
Whether you’re cooking in bulk and need all the pots and pans you can get, or simply don’t want to be left with a mass of dishes after a busy day, one pan meals are always a winner. Here are a few of my favorites!
- This One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken is perfect for entertaining, or even as a quick weeknight meal.
- If you’re a shrimp lover, this Keto Cajun Shrimp can be ready in an impressive 20 minutes for a super easy low carb dinner.
- This One Pan Keto Green Chili Chicken is the ideal winter warmer for those cold evenings.
- This gluten free Easy Taco Mac is guaranteed to become a family favorite.
- Or why not rustle up this One Pan Mushroom Chicken smothered in creamy swiss cheese as a gorgeous keto treat!
Other Easy Asian Recipes
Who doesn’t love Asian cuisine? I just can’t get enough of these gorgeous recipes loaded with rich, sweet sauces and fragrant spices.
- These Sweet and Spicy Asian Meatballs make the perfect game day snack or convenient dinner!
- This Low Carb Kung Pao Chicken is even better than take-out (AND it’s only 4 net carbs per serving!)
- These Keto Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps make the ideal quick low carb lunch.
- Or why not indulge in the tangy Asian flavor of this Keto Sesame Pork and Green Beans?
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, shells removed
- 2 heaping cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar monkfruit
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- In a small bowl whisk the stir fry sauce ingredients together, set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, add the shrimp and bell pepper to the skillet and sauté 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink.
- Add in the broccoli and stir fry sauce. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the broccoli is tender.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh green onions and nuts if desired.
OPTIONAL: if you want to thicken the sauce stir in 1 tablespoon of cold water mixed with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch at the end of step 3. This adds about 6 carbs to the entire recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 of the skillet, roughly a heaping cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 4.4gSaturated Fat: 0.6gCholesterol: 182mgSodium: 570mgCarbohydrates: 8.2gNet Carbohydrates: 6.1gFiber: 2.1gSugar: 3.2gProtein: 25g