This easy One Pan Cheesy Taco Cabbage Skillet is packed with meat, cabbage, Mexican flavors and loaded with cheese! It is a low carb, keto dinner that everyone will love!
One of the most popular recipes on this site is my One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It also happens to be one of the most made recipes in our house! It is easy, inexpensive, low carb and it always hits the spot! Recently we had a few avocados and jalapeños that needed to be used so I made our favorite go to but with Mexican flavors. It was such a hit!If your family is like mine, Mexican food is always going to be a crowd pleaser. This is no different! For my not keto husband he ate this with tortilla chips. I had a bowl with avocado, sour cream and a little hot sauce.
And just like the original, I think this happens to be better the next day because the flavors really meld together. This is perfect for a low carb meal prep because it stores and heats so well.
Other Easy One Pan Keto Dinners
If you are like me you love a good one pan recipe. One of the hardest things about staying on track with keto is that your “go to” recipes are probably off limits, such as pastas, pizzas and other carbful dishes. Don’t worry, I have new “go to” keto recipes that you will love and tons of them can be made in just one pan and in under 30 minutes.
- Cheesy Jalapeno Chicken is packed with flavor. Tender chicken breast are season and seared and swimming in a cheesy sauce.
- Keto Cabbage Casserole is extremely easy and reheats well too.
- Sesame Pork and Green Beans, even better than take out and only 4.5 net carbs per serving.
- Keto Mushroom Chicken ready in under 30 minutes and only TWO net carbs per serving.
- Sausage Cabbage Keto Skillet, this is a classic. Fried cabbage and smoked sausage make the ultimate easy, low carb dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, browned and drained
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped into medium chunks (roughly 3 cups)
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies (undrained)
- 1 (8 ounce can) of tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package of taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a medium size skillet brown your beef or turkey over medium heat, drain off any grease.
Add the jalapeño and sauté 3-5 minutes.
Add the cabbage, tomatoes with green chilies, tomato sauce, taco seasoning and stir well.
Cover and reduce heat to medium cooking for 15-18 minutes stirring occasionally.
Top with cheese!
For s spicy version use shredded pepper jack cheese!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 277Total Fat: 13.1gCarbohydrates: 6.9gFiber: 1.2gProtein: 32.5g
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!