These easy Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats are loaded with chicken, cheese and spicy buffalo sauce! At only 4 net carbs per serving this will be your new favorite keto dinner!
You guys are loving my Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup! It is so easy and loaded with flavor. I wanted to take all of that flavor and pack it into zucchini boats, perfect when you want to get your spicy, cheesy keto kick! This is a great recipe to use a rotisserie chicken to help jumpstart things. Usually ever week I put 2 pounds of chicken in the slow cooker, cook on low 7-8 hours then shred. I use it for recipes like this, soups, salads and low carb wraps.
What ingredients do you need for Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats?
- Shredded Chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Shredded Cheddar
- Buffalo Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Green Onions (optional)
How do you make Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats?
This recipe is very simple and basically has two parts. Firstly, you needs to slice your zucchini lengthwise and and remove as much of the inside of the zucchini as you wish. You want to have a nice well that you can fill with the buffalo chicken.
Secondly, combine your buffalo chicken filling by mixing the cooked shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, cheddar cheese and buffalo sauce together. Stuff the boats with the Buffalo Chicken mixture and top with mozzarella cheese. Then just bake until bubbly and fork tender!
Will Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats work for Keto Meal Prep?
Yes, I find this recipe reheats perfectly. I just store in a microwave proof lunch container and heat in 30 second increments until warm. If you want, you can pack a little extra low carb ranch and Radish Chips for a low carb side and a Peanut Butter Fat Bomb to satisfy your sweet tooth! Some other easy keto lunch prep ideas are:
- One Pan Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet. This recipe serves 4 and reheats so well. Serve with small sweet pepper slices and low carb ranch or a side salad.
- Sesame Pork and Green Beans. This recipe serves 4 and comes in at 4.5 net carbs. Since this is my meat and veggie I don’t usually add a side, but I do like to take a little something sweet.
- While I don’t assemble these wraps days ahead of times I do cook the bacon and store in the fridge so they can be prepared in just a few minutes. I love a good crunchy lettuce wrap and this Keto Club Wrap never disappoints.
- This one might just be my favorite, I enjoy it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! These Keto Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites are only 1 net carb each. Make a double batch and you’ve got snacks for days!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/8 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Slice the zucchini length wise and use a small spoon or teaspoon to remove the inside of the zucchini and form a "boat"
Place the hollowed zucchini in a 9x13 baking dish.
In a medium size mixing bowl combine the cooked chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar and buffalo sauce.
Top with the shredded mozzarella.
Bake 20-24 minutes until zucchini is fork tender.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 336
Amount Per Serving: Total Fat: 32.6gCarbohydrates: 4.4gFiber: 0.3gProtein: 25.4g
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!