Enjoy one of your favorite Starbucks drinks without the carbs! At under 4 net carbs, this Keto Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino is a sweet holiday treat you can feel good about.
Since living a keto lifestyle and paying more attention to carb count, sometimes I am blown away by how many carbs things have. According to the Starbucks website, a 16-ounce Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino has a whopping 69 grams of carbs. Wow!
This low-carb, keto peppermint mocha frappuccino has just under 4 net carbs for the same size and to be honest, I think it is even better — not to mention cheaper!
Ingredients in a Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
- Strongly Brewed Coffee
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Heavy Cream
- Sweetener of choice (I used swerve to keep this recipe keto)
- Cocoa Powder
- Peppermint Extract
Can I Omit the Coffee?
Yes! If you’d like to make a classic low-carb peppermint frappuccino, I recommend following this recipe instead. It still contains peppermint extract and cocoa powder, but there’s no caffeine or coffee in it.
Can I Use Another Non-Dairy Milk?
Yes, you’re welcome to use your favorite unsweetened non-dairy milk in this recipe.
How to Make a Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
This recipe simply could not get an easier. You just need a good blender!
Once you combine the coffee, almond milk, cream, sweetener, cocoa powder, ice and peppermint extract, just blend until smooth.
You can top your peppermint mocha frappe with extra whipped cream, sugar-free chocolate chips, or a crushed sugar-free peppermint for a real treat!
Tips for Making a Sugar-Free Frappuccino
- The one thing this recipe does require is a good strong cold coffee. I like to make a batch of iced coffee to have in the fridge, but if you prefer to do small batch you can brew extra strong coffee or espresso the night (or a few hours) before and let it chill in the fridge.
- I made my copycat Starbucks peppermint mocha frappuccino keto-friendly and sugar-free, but you’re welcome to use regular sugar instead of a sugar-free alternative if desired.
- I recommend enjoying your keto frappuccino right away, as it doesn’t keep well in the freezer.
More Keto Frappuccino Recipes:
Keto Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
This is a great BASE recipe if you want to add other flavors such as sugar free caramel syrup, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc.
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!