A Keto Gingerbread Latte is the best start to a chilly morning or a holiday afternoon pick-me-up. This keto coffee is so easy to make and just 1 net carb each!
This Keto Gingerbread Latte is the holiday drink of your dreams! The light sweet-and-spiced flavor of gingerbread works perfectly with the bitter coffee and creamy almond milk. This will become your favorite keto coffee drink to boost that holiday spirit!
Keto Gingerbread Latte Ingredients
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll need. For specific amounts, scroll down to the printable recipe card.
- Espresso – You can increase or decrease this based on your preferred coffee strength.
- Sugar free gingerbread syrup – I used Skinny Syrup’s Gingerbread Latte Syrup. It’s best to start with a small amount and add more if you need.
- Steamed almond milk – Almond milk can be steamed just like milk for a nice, frothy top with fewer carbs.
How to Make a Keto Latte
This drink is so simple and can be made in no time! There are only 3 easy steps for this amazing keto coffee drink:
Pour the espresso and sugar-free syrup
The most important part of any latte is of course, the coffee! Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to the perfect cup of coffee. Personally, I love a dark roast that is strong, but not too bitter. This is my preferred roast.
For this recipe I suggest two shots of espresso per drink. However, if you would like to limit your caffeine this recipe will also work with a single shot. Simply pour the double shots of espresso in your cup and add the sugar free gingerbread syrup.
Pour steamed milk
Use the steamer wand on your espresso machine, or a stand alone milk frother and froth 6 ounces of milk or almond milk until it reaches your desired consistency. Divide the milk and froth among the two glasses.
Garnish your latte if desired. This is excellent with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on top! You can also serve this latte with a keto cookie for a real treat!
If you would like to enjoy this Gingerbread Latte with more fall flavors. A stack of Keto Pumpkin Spice Pancakes or Keto Cinnamon Rolls would be the perfect breakfast with this drink. Meal prep some Grain Free Granola with Cranberries for a delicious on-the-go snack, too.
If you like this Gingerbread Latte, you should try these other keto coffee recipes:
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino – Wonderfully sweet and creamy! Only 1.8 carbs, too. If you like chocolate more, here’s a Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – This drink brings out cozy fall vibes for just 2.7 carbs each.
- Keto Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino – This is a holiday favorite, but you’ll love it year round!
- Vanilla Bourbon Iced Latte – For just 3.4 net carbs, this boozy coffee cocktail will wake you up. If you prefer a warmer drink, try the Keto Bourbon Caramel Latte.
- Keto Coffee Frappuccino – This drink has just 1.9 carbs but is the best Starbuck’s copycat!
FAQs about Keto Lattes
Yes, almond milk acts similar to dairy milk, so you can get that classic frothy top.
Most lattes are not keto-friendly because they use syrups with sugar. By using a sugar-free syrup, you can reduce the carbs (and almond milk instead of dairy milk helps, too). This recipe is just 1.1 carbs per serving!
Keto Gingerbread Latte
- 4 shots of espresso
- 1 ounce sugar-free Gingerbread Latte syrup
- 12 ounces steamed almond milk
- Split the espresso evenly between two mugs.
- Add 1/2 of the syrup in each cup.
- Pour 6 ounces of steamed almond milk in each cup and serve immediately.