This Keto Slow Cooker Zesty Ranch Chicken is an easy, low carb weeknight dinner! Also great for keto meal prep!
Slow cooker recipes are such a life saver, aren’t they? This Keto Slow Cooker Zesty Ranch Chicken is one of the easiest recipes out there. No pan searing or chopping required! For this slow cooker meal we add chicken breast, butter, cream cheese, ranch seasoning and pepperoncini peppers, just pop the lid on and let it cook low and slow all day!
You can do all sorts of things with this chicken, it is a great all purpose recipe, but I really like to make “keto tacos.” For tacos I create a cheese shell by popping a few slices of provolone in a single layer on a silicone baking mat and pop under the broiler, just watch carefully they cook quickly!
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 8-10 jarred pepperoncini peppers
- Place all ingredients in a small slow cooker (I use a 2 quart and it fits perfectly)
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Stir and shred the chicken and peppers when ready to serve.
Other Easy Keto Recipes
Keto Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe was originally published on our sister site www.maebells.com