Use these Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas to help prep for 5 days worth of lunches. Plus, the printable grocery list and meal planning tips can save you time every week!
Keto Lunch Ideas
Grab that lunchbox and get ready for a super easy week on keto! These Weekly Keto Lunch Ideas include 5 EASY low carb lunches (+ a bonus snack) and a printable grocery list every week. If you need help planning the rest of your meals for the day, check out these Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas and the Easy Keto Meal Plan!
I focus on recipes that are easy to make using ingredients that are easy to find. Some of these are freezer-friendly meal prep recipes, and some are quick no-cook recipes you can whip up in the morning.
Week 3 Keto Lunch Ideas Video
Keto Lunch Recipes:
Here are 5 easy keto-friendly lunches that will keep you happy and low carb! Each recipe can either be completely made ahead of time or can be assembled and ready to go within 5 minutes. Click through to see each recipe with nutritional values and step-by-step directions. For the printable grocery list and meal plan, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Monday – Keto Taco Bites
Keto Taco Bites are delicious, incredibly convenient, and super meal prep friendly. These work wonderfully as a freezer meal because they taste and feel the exact same after thawing and reheating! This means you could make a batch or two and take care of long-term lunch planning! This recipe makes 30 bites, just 0.9 net carbs each.
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas): Sausage and Biscuits – 3.9 net carbs, 12 sandwiches
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan): One Pan Mushroom Chicken – 2.3 net carbs, 4 servings
Tuesday – BLT Wraps
These BLT Wraps are so simple but so good! With leftover bacon, this is a quick 5 minute prep lunch recipe that’s easy for a busy morning. This recipe makes 2 wraps, and each one is just 2 net carbs each. If you’d like to bulk them up or struggle to keep lettuce wraps together, you could wrap it all up with a low-carb tortilla.
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas): Chocolate Chip Muffins – 3.6 net carbs, 18 muffins
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan): Taco Zoodle Casserole – 5.6 net carbs, 6 servings
Wednesday – Pizza Pinwheels
These Keto Pizza Pinwheels are easy to put together, and the creamy marinara spread matches perfectly with the spicy pepperoni! This recipe calls for large deli-sized pepperoni, but you can make it work with the medium pizza-sized pepperoni instead. Make sure to not skip the chill time — The pinwheels hold together MUCH easier with chilling. This recipe makes 8 servings of 5 pinwheels each (40 pinwheels total). Each serving is just 4.5 net carbs!
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas): Sausage Jalapeno Chaffles – 1.8 net carbs, 5 chaffles
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan): Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls – 2.1 net carbs, 10 rolls
Thursday – Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce Wraps
Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce Wraps are perfect for using leftover or meal prepped chicken and bacon! Crisp iceberg lettuce, juicy chicken, sharp cheddar, crunchy bacon, and flavorful ranch combine for a lunch that is super satisfying! This recipe makes 1 lettuce wrap, just 1.7 net carbs.
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas): Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes – 3.4 net carbs, 8 pancakes
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan): Blackened Chicken – 1 net carb, 4 servings
Friday – Prosciutto Skewers
These Prosciutto Skewers are SO easy and absolutely delicious. Five minutes of prep gives you a simple lunch with great flavors and textures. No need to spend time microwaving — These would even be easy to eat in the car! This recipe makes two types of skewers, 4 blackberry brie skewers and 4 caprese skewers. Eating all 8 comes to just 4 net carbs.
Breakfast Recommendation (from Weekly Keto Breakfast Ideas): Air Fryer Eggs – 0.6 net carbs, 1 serving
Dinner Recommendation (from Easy Keto Meal Plan): Pepperoni Pizza Bites – 1 net carb, 30 bites
P.S. Leftover blackberries and brie could also be used for these tasty Blackberry Brie Bites. If you skip the jam, these are just 1 net carb each!
Bonus – Marinated Mozzarella Balls
These Marinated Mozzarella Balls are the perfect snack — It requires no cooking, it’s delicious, and it is extremely low carb! Pack some with your lunch to make sure you make it to dinner time without a growling stomach. This recipe makes 8 (1/4 cup) servings for just 0.3 net carbs.
Lunch Meal Prep Tips:
- These Taco Bites are perfect for freezing and reheating — The texture and flavors are just as good the second time! You can make these the weekend before and freeze (either all together or split up into individual portions for grab-and-go lunches). Also, if you’re following the Easy Keto Meal Plan, now is a great time to go ahead and cook the ground beef or turkey for Tuesday’s Taco Zoodle Casserole!
- Cook your entire package of bacon so that you’ll have it ready for Tuesday’s BLT Wrap and Thursday’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap. Any leftover bacon can be frozen, eaten as a low-carb snack, or added to your breakfast for some extra protein. To keep the lettuce crisp, don’t assemble this wrap until the day you plan to eat it.
- Pizza Pinwheels can be made 5-7 days ahead of time, so it’s easy to make these on the weekend and refrigerate until later! I wouldn’t freeze these, though.
- I used grilled chicken in the Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap because that’s what we had leftover from dinner. You can use any boneless, skinless cooked chicken. To save time, you could buy a rotisserie chicken and cut it into slices for this wrap. To keep the lettuce crisp, don’t assemble until the day you plan to eat it.
- I prefer to make these Prosciutto Skewers the night before or the day I plan to eat — The textures of the blackberries, tomatoes, and basil don’t hold up much longer than 24 hours.